• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what we ended up with (so far) is one negative story involving Rangers (the McCoist troll) and one positive story regarding Septic (European league)

you couldnae make it up :lol: :lol: :lol:

And another negitive Rangers story in the daily rebel. Regarding a Rangers fan getting charged for comments made on the internet.

Heard a bit of Radio Cattolica when tdriving earlier, one of the panelists stated he'd been told about this too, and that the reason it's not out is due to the involvement of lawyers. Don't know who it was as i only caught two minutes of the pish show before turning it over. Said it came from a reliable source....... But it was on RC radio right enough.

Heard a bit of Radio Cattolica when tdriving earlier, one of the panelists stated he'd been told about this too, and that the reason it's not out is due to the involvement of lawyers. Don't know who it was as i only caught two minutes of the pish show before turning it over. Said it came from a reliable source....... But it was on RC radio right enough.

Only in Scotland could breaking news about corruption not get out because the people who are involved involve their lawyers to cover them up.

The fact lawyers are involved proves their is facts behind the story, which of course we all know. This HAS to get out. Now.

There is something afoot what it is and the content is subject to source ie was the content obtained legally. Hence the involvement of lawyers, however the content is unknown and may not be as explosive as we are led to believe.

Friend works for a lawyers in Glasgow and has led me by the hand with bits n pieces of info which have proven to be reasonably accurate. His bosses, big Gers fans are in the know with a lot of info and have been working away behind the scenes to try and get to the bottom of what has happened over the last while.

The friend supports them and has said previously that he only gets snippets and believes that there are a few names who will need to hide if his bosses are correct.

Heard that too last night...could be nothing but knowing how corrupt Liewell and his puppets in the SPL/SFA are then it could be massive.

In fairness, some of us sometimes drag ourselves away from the forum to do other things.

In fairness, nature does have the habit of dragging us all away for a shite now and then.

Speaking for myself, I wear Pampers (Jumbo-size) and sit here all day filling them up with No.1's and No.2's.

Mrs CanadianBacon brings trays of food for me as I sit here shitting, munching, pissing and drinking.

I went outside once (August I think).

I didn't like it and came back in again. :thumbup:

My doctor says I should stop listening to the voices in my head.

They're speaking in Japanese, so I ignore them anyway. :pipe:

In fairness, nature does have the habit of dragging us all away for a shite now and then.

Speaking for myself, I wear Pampers (Jumbo-size) and sit here all day filling them up with No.1's and No.2's.

Mrs CanadianBacon brings trays of food for me as I sit here shitting, munching, pissing and drinking.

I went outside once (August I think).

I didn't like it and came back in again. :thumbup:

My doctor says I should stop listening to the voices in my head.

They're speaking in Japanese, so I ignore them anyway. :pipe:

Mr BC your Depot is ready :000000082: