Hearts to close by February

JamieG54

What they sowed they shall now reap. I hear that they are going to challenge their signing embargo which is due to financial irregularities, we should watch this with interest because if they win their challenge BIG questions need asked.............and answered!!!

Hearts are broken - shame. Next!

:cgreen:

Told yeez! sporting integrity? my arse.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been passed on some info from a decent and reliable local journalist (Hearts man too) that Hearts will be out of business by February. They have not raised anywhere near the amount of cash required to last to the summer. Players will be requesting free transfers in exchange for waving wages and bonuses not paid.

Aye, it's Christmas right enough, I suppose there are some miricales going on :lol:

Many a true word said in that post mate.

I've said this before but living in Edinburgh the bile and lies that comes from Hearts 'supporters' mouths is unbelievable.

As for a bad owner the fans have bowed to his each and every word , from sacking managers when at the top of the league to acclaiming him a god for calling us cheats.

Whilst i don't wish them to die i think they are 'going to reap just what they sow'.

This nobility has lead to us being treated like trash.

Time to leave others to their own, self-induced, traumas without assisting our supporting them.

Sure, plenty of them wished nothing but hard times on us...but are the lunatic fringe representative of the majority? I don't have the stats, and neither does anyone else.

I think it's very safe to say that the majority of fans of SPL clubs wanted us dead or at least to see us fall just short of it.

I used to be concerned about hearing of clubs going out of business. I never liked hearing about Airdrie, Dundee, Motherwell, and any other club with a long history getting into trouble. The only club that I wasn't too concerned about was Gretna. Even septic's troubles had a strange effect on me, although I liked the 'banter' of it all.

After what was said to me, or overheard by me during the summer, by the fans of these clubs that wanted us out, I don't give a fuck about any of them anymore. They got themselves into the mess they're in, blaming Rangers for having to overspend, so they can get themselves out by themselves.

There had better not be any government money available to help Hearts, or Scottish fooball in any way at all.

If we were left to our own devices, so should everyone else, as someone oozing sporting intergrity would expect.

Absolutely excellent points.

They made their bed, they can lie(in so many ways) in it.

My sympathy, like yours, has run out given recent events.

Schadenfreude is most apt in this context.

Some posters seem to give the impression that they feel a little dirty if we win by more than two goals, since it may upset people.

I know the attendances were low, I hardly missed a game during John Greig's tenure and Big Jock's second spell but I always thought we had a hard core of around 15,000 even at the lowest points - and there were a few of those.

One that does stick out was Jock's last game, the day before Souness was appointed - we played Spurs in a friendly on the Sunday afternoon, and lost 2-0 before a crowd of 12,000.

I remember this well.

Was the next game after Spurs at Clydebank? I seem to recall that chap with the moustache from Kinning Park Loyal getting interviewed about Souness outside the ground. He became something of known Rangers supporter on TV.

I hope this doesn't happen. Hearts was always a good fixture. If more 'big' teams fold, what sort of league would we be returning to?

Were the last 4 Hearts fixtures as good for pure enjoyment as the fixtures we are playing now.

I believe most Bears are enjoying themselves a lot more now we are not playing SPL third raters.

I remember this well.

Was the next game after Spurs at Clydebank? I seem to recall that chap with the moustache from Kinning Park Loyal getting interviewed about Souness outside the ground. He became something of known Rangers supporter on TV.

The man with the moustache was i believe a certain SD.Just as well they didn,t interview his brother as the record of swear words on a tv show would have been easily beaten.

I know the attendances were low, I hardly missed a game during John Greig's tenure and Big Jock's second spell but I always thought we had a hard core of around 15,000 even at the lowest points - and there were a few of those.

One that does stick out was Jock's last game, the day before Souness was appointed - we played Spurs in a friendly on the Sunday afternoon, and lost 2-0 before a crowd of 12,000.

my first game. i was in the BR i'm sure. Can you confirm this Ivybank?

Och well. I am sure there a few first division clubs who will be more than happy to take their place. Clubs who have acted with integrity and without malice to our great club. Clubs who pay their wages and don't dodge the tax man. The hearts fan base has failed to support their club in numbers and didn't raise the money required to save the club. If their fans don't care about Hearts why the fuck should we?

I remember this well.

The man with the moustache was i believe a certain SD.Just as well they didn,t interview his brother as the record of swear words on a tv show would have been easily beaten.

SD :praise:

spot on crespie.i think you sat on my knee!pre jimmy saville days of course

i just saw some jimmy saville stuff on the youtube, and my god, that guy was weird. how did no-one notice? although a guy over here claims no-one knew the village people had an alternative lifestyle when they were in the charts

Talking to a joiner who is doing some work for me at the moment, who is a big Hearts man,and also a youth team coach for them, and he has been asking around and no one seems to know anything about this?

Which to me is strange in itself considering his connection to them?

Has to be said,and fair play to the fella,he has no axe to grind with us, and never has, and finds it all very sad that the atmosphere has changed amongst some of both our support towards each other.

Talking to a joiner who is doing some work for me at the moment, who is a big Hearts man,and also a youth team coach for them, and he has been asking around and no one seems to know anything about this?

Which to me is strange in itself considering his connection to them?

Has to be said,and fair play to the fella,he has no axe to grind with us, and never has, and finds it all very sad that the atmosphere has changed amongst some of both our support towards each other.

Have you paid him yet?