Liverpool gear in Rangers Megastore online

scott72

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a new board with new ideas. Green has all but admitted he will do almost anything to make money for Rangers.

I have also been following the events of Ibrox. I, however, feel that we should keep Our Official Merchandise site apart from our big sponsors, Sports Direct. We have to very different sites (stores) here.. We should keep it that way.

After the way I was treated by Liverpool fans when attending Steve Nicholls testimonial, I just hope that it is a mistake.

I do not want our club associated with the fans of that club in any way, shape or form.

Trully disgusting human beings (some of them)

What happened mate?

Steve Nicol had asked Rangers fans to come down to his testimonial match as it was the only footballing ambition he did not fulfill (to play for us)

When we went down, me and my 4 mates bought tickets for the main stand. We then noticed a big group of Bears had congregated in the stand across from us.

We asked the steward if we could move round becide them, which he said would be fine.

He walked us round the track in front of The Kop, and the abuse we got was unreal, not to mention my Rangers top was spat on a couple of times.

And all for the grand crime of paying to support one of their best serving players.

Filth!!!!

Steve Nicol had asked Rangers fans to come down to his testimonial match as it was the only footballing ambition he did not fulfill (to play for us)

When we went down, me and my 4 mates bought tickets for the main stand. We then noticed a big group of Bears had congregated in the stand across from us.

We asked the steward if we could move round becide them, which he said would be fine.

He walked us round the track in front of The Kop, and the abuse we got was unreal, not to mention my Rangers top was spat on a couple of times.

And all for the grand crime of paying to support one of their best serving players.

Filth!!!!

Arseholes!

As I said in the other thread...

Ok, I've sent them a contact form enquiry...

Hi,

can you please explain why you are currently selling Liverpool FC merchandise on the Rangers Megastore site (under Replica Kits>third kit?)

I am assuming this is an error, and that you will remove these products from the site as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hopefully that should do the trick.

If you want to do the same, you can contact them here...

http://www.rangersme...tUs/ContactForm

But it requires an order number. You can maybe fake one if you use this format:

JJB1636020