TBB The song that will not die

islandblue

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus wept

Every jungle Jim who didn't hear it will now be on to every authority in the land to get us fucked over. Fuck me use yer heids

The first rule of fight club........

Who gives a fuck what they do. Nothing is going to happen. They are Fenians they call themselves Fenians they have songs and scarfs about Fenians. Are you telling me there anoyed when others call them it, are they fuck.

Who gives a fuck what they do. Nothing is going to happen. They are Fenians they call themselves Fenians they have songs and scarfs about Fenians. Are you telling me there anoyed when others call them it, are they fuck.

I don't think you have quite grasped how the media work in this county mate.

A few complaints will lead to front page sensationalism tomorrow morning. Another stick for them to beat us with and gives all the scumbags a chance to get on their high horse. I'm fucking sick of these manky bastards constantly putting us down yet their shenanigans goes virtually unreported.

Smarten up mate

Edit - and how better to deflect the Dundee disgrace than jump on the rangers band wagon and start slating us as usual

I expect a media over reaction from the record and the BBC

I don't think you have quite grasped how the media work in this county mate.

A few complaints will lead to front page sensationalism tomorrow morning. Another stick for them to beat us with and gives all the scumbags a chance to get on their high horse. I'm fucking sick of these manky bastards constantly putting us down yet their shenanigans goes virtually unreported.

Smarten up mate

Past giving a fuck what the media in this country write. There a joke, they would rather write a story about some guy who never paid tax in 1997 but because he's interested in buying shares in Rangers it's there main story.

This was the same week Anthony inbred stokes attended a charity do for his IRA mate which never even made it into a certain paper.

The law of the land now states that we cannot sing TBB. Well, i have lived in and visited some of the world's most dangerous and backward's countries where the law is made up by useless, vicious individuals. As soon as laws are passed we are all made to accept them no matter how pathetic and biased they may be, thus allowing dangerous people to gain control, and in the case of TBB this law was passed by a useless, ill-informed "Scottish government" with an agenda, bowing to a powerful select few. TBB is a Rangers song, and i will always sing it, although i now change the "f" word to "scumbags", and i will never let the SNP stop me from exercising my right to sing it. If they think "scumbag" is wrong then i look forward to seeing them in court, but i thank god that i don't have to live in this country anymore. Hearing TBB today brought a tear to eye, and long may we sing it..

You learn something new everyday. Thanks mate.

We are the people...who sing of Victory

We follow Glasgow Rangers from Kilmarnock to Dundee

We follow Glasgow Rangers

Our hearts are strong and true

For WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Who cheer the boys in blue

Thats a verse I remember.

Often wondered if thats where the WATP chant came from.

A Goal! A Goal! We're ready to acclaim,

A Goal! A Goal! To win another game,

We follow Glasgow Rangers,

Our hearts are strong and true,

We are the People, who cheer the boys in blue.

Or similar, is the words I've got on an old LP !

You been on the sweet stout :lol: very mild from you, probably an added verse but still prefer the original :21:

First time I've heard it for ages. First time the wife ever heard it.

It rang out and she stood open mouthed at the noise. First time she has heard almost everyone sing it.

So my thoughts. I want it back. We need it back. And to get it back am willing to sing a different word. One word changed would get the whole of ibrox singing instead of the bf1 who quite frankly are brilliant. So in my opinion, it's up to the blue order & union bears to come up with a version that won't see the club punished by anyone. They then need to print off fliers. Get words on advert boards. Words on screens. I want ibrox back to the cauldron of noise I experienced when we played Kiev & Leeds. So loud I thought my ears would bleed.

So. Change one word. Bring it back. Be loud and proud.

First time I've heard it for ages. First time the wife ever heard it.

It rang out and she stood open mouthed at the noise. First time she has heard almost everyone sing it.

So my thoughts. I want it back. We need it back. And to get it back am willing to sing a different word. One word changed would get the whole of ibrox singing instead of the bf1 who quite frankly are brilliant. So in my opinion, it's up to the blue order & union bears to come up with a version that won't see the club punished by anyone. They then need to print off fliers. Get words on advert boards. Words on screens. I want ibrox back to the cauldron of noise I experienced when we played Kiev & Leeds. So loud I thought my ears would bleed.

So. Change one word. Bring it back. Be loud and proud.

Given the wy Mr Green has approached everything this season I wonder if anyone has contacted him about it and seeing if the club would back the original song coming back! Like the verses posted in this thread and I'm sure we're all sensible enough to change the chorus (well one word) :wink:

A few people in the south east of the stadium tried to get started a few times with a few others shouting to them to fuck up. My initial thought of as i was surprised to hear it was that we had a few undercovers at the game.

But when the goal went in it was like the good old days.

Hullo, Hullo We are the Billy Boys

Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise

We're up to our knees in feinan blood

We're up to our knees in paedo's blood

Surrender or you'll die

For we are the Brigton Derry boys !

Would that not do it ? Where's the offence in that ?

:sherlock:

A few people in the south east of the stadium tried to get started a few times with a few others shouting to them to fuck up. My initial thought of as i was surprised to hear it was that we had a few undercovers at the game.

But when the goal went in it was like the good old days.

I know its only a song but the noise from it starting is deafining! An unreal level of noise

As long as any song sung contains nothing deemed illegal then roar away. I heard it on TV and there was nothing illegal heard!

Keep up the good work lads, we have found the loophole against the silly SNP knee jerk law!

We can be up to our knees in scummy blood, no problems there at least until a sheriff decides otherwise!

Hullo, Hullo We are the Billy Boys

Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise

We're up to our knees in feinan blood

We're up to our knees in paedo's blood

Surrender or you'll die

For we are the Brigton Derry boys !

Would that not do it ? Where's the offence in that ?

:sherlock:

Has to be the fenian blood for me bro ;-)

Good meeting you again today even though the venue was unusual!!