***TBB Liaison Committee: Nominate members here.***

Big V

And you are, what, a very good supporter indeed for welcoming a disaster to return to Ibrox?

You may well be right, and this 'Liaison Committee' is granted their day in the sun and is allowed to drag this song back into the forefront, allowing drunkards to ultimately shame us and have us fined. I believe people like you won't be happy until we are punished, you may well be a masochist. But I won't sit back and allow you to destroy the progress made. I can just picture you now, reacting to the news that YES IT SHALL RETURN, batting your hands together like a seal waiting on a bucket of chum. Other members of the support (under 10% apparently) seem to have outgrown you, do catch up. I don't have any trouble looking in the mirror for opposing this dangerous cause, do you ? That day might come

I'm glad my signature irritates people like you. That's the purpose

Are you trying to change peoples minds? It's not going well if that's your plan, maybe a softer approach is needed. Like those who are being proactive in bringing back our anthem. Softly, softly, catchee monkey.

You clearly are upset that the song IS coming back. You are however also in the minority.

Not jobs for the boys as I know for a FACT there is a woman on it!

We have a great chance to reinvent TBB for modern times, while still using parts of it as a nod to our past and traditions we can also use it to celebrate the struggles we have come through recently, the fact our club did not die when they tried to kill us!

We can make TBB ALL about Rangers!

The two main things to note is that the MAJORITY want it back BUT they accept that it needs to be changed for the good of the club.

NOW more than ever we need something to show our defiance against those who tried to kill our club.

WE NEED a battle cry

I can think of none better than the collective roar of "HULLO HULLO"

You are trying so desperately hard to make the TBB all things Rangers. The song is not more important than the club. Battle Cry. Grow up this is 2013 and its a football match. The media would love your post, and not for good reasons. I admire your passion but not the etreme obsession.

I'm not going to repeat myself because you are too lazy/illiterate to read the posts where I have already answered these questions.

You mean you have no answer to my question. So you no longer justify yourself. Very poor answer.

You also assume I have not read your posts. Arrogant in extreme.

Hello hello we are the Billy Boys

Hello Hello you'll know us by our noise

Yermaw can greet & moan like fuck

I think he's gonna cry

For we are the Brigton Derry boys

Good morning everybody peeps.

That offends one person. Can't have that.

Hello hello we are the Billy Boys

Hello Hello you'll know us by our noise

Yermaw can greet & moan like fuck

I think he's gonna cry

For we are the Brigton Derry boys

Good morning everybody peeps.

Goodbye, goodbye, yermaw145 is gonna cry,

Goodbye, goodbye, I think he's gonna die,

He's up to his knees in bitter pish,

I wish he'd fucking listen,

For we are the future Billy Boys.

WATP.

We have changed the famine song to four boys had a dream.

We sing the sash without the FTP add on

We sing Simply the Best without the fuck the pope and the IRA add on

Some right fucking roasters and absolute wankers in here who are saying that we as a support can't change one word to get our anthem back.

Goodbye, goodbye, yermaw145 is gonna cry,

Goodbye, goodbye, I think he's gonna die,

He's up to his knees in bitter pish,

I wish he'd fucking listen,

For we are the future Billy Boys.

WATP.

You're very talented indeed. It is highly amusing to watch the tantrums caused by insulting a grown mans favorite toy. It's a shame that the toy besmirches the Rangers support and I know people like you cannot live without your toy or safety blanket, or at least you think you can't. Try treating Charles Green like a parent and ask Daddy to have your toy back if you clean it.

Can you contemplate the embarrassment that is going to unfold when you look our enemies straight in the face and request your toy be returned ?

Crying at this is not too far off the mark because it is a sobering situation that has been created by cynical people.

Some right fucking roasters and absolute wankers in here who are saying that we as a support can't change one word to get our anthem back.

Only it will not turn out like this as the temptation to revert to the original lyrics will be far too strong for some people. Deep down you must realise this and the whole idea is harmful, especially at this moment in our history. Why run the risk presently ? That is all I put to you.

Only it will not turn out like this as the temptation to revert to the original lyrics will be far too strong for some people. Deep down you must realise this and the whole idea is harmful, especially at this moment in our history. Why run the risk presently ? That is all I put to you.

I'd say with all the new, younger fans coming to games its a chance for them to adopt the new lyrics and move forward with our anthem. The same way older fans adopted the 'offensive' lyrics.

You're very talented indeed. It is highly amusing to watch the tantrums caused by insulting a grown mans favorite toy. It's a shame that the toy besmirches the Rangers support and I know people like you cannot live without your toy or safety blanket, or at least you think you can't. Try treating Charles Green like a parent and ask Daddy to have your toy back if you clean it.

Can you contemplate the embarrassment that is going to unfold when you look our enemies straight in the face and request your toy be returned ?

Crying at this is not too far off the mark because it is a sobering situation that has been created by cynical people.

You've got a point, but you've been overruled, or outnumbered......

So we've not to try and just accept the wishes of our enemies. Aye No Surrender indeed from yermaw.

If fans sing the incorrect words they face being arrested. That is the choice of the individual as to which lyrics they want to sing.

And since we are not in the SPL anymore then there are no sanctions on the club. The SFL haven't uttered a word about it being sung at Hampden.

Wave the white hankie and bend over there's a good lickspittle.

So we've not to try and just accept the wishes of our enemies. Aye No Surrender indeed from yermaw.

If fans sing the incorrect words they face being arrested. That is the choice of the individual as to which lyrics they want to sing.

And since we are not in the SPL anymore then there are no sanctions on the club. The SFL haven't uttered a word about it being sung at Hampden.

Wave the white hankie and bend over there's a good lickspittle.

The club have previously been fined for a vocal minority chanting the illegal lyrics.

False

Well you are entitled to your opinion, such a shame I don't value it.

Couldn't give a flying fuck if you value my opinion or not .

Everything about you is a joke, your silly comments about dirty toys, your out of touch degenerate comments towards the committee and the vast majority of our support, to your silly fucking user name and signature... 'Philosopher, 'Philanthropist, Voice of Britain and Face of the People' :lol:

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself, such a shame not many on here will value that . :wanker:

And you are, what, a very good supporter indeed for welcoming a disaster to return to Ibrox?

You may well be right, and this 'Liaison Committee' is granted their day in the sun and is allowed to drag this song back into the forefront, allowing drunkards to ultimately shame us and have us fined. I believe people like you won't be happy until we are punished, you may well be a masochist. But I won't sit back and allow you to destroy the progress made. I can just picture you now, reacting to the news that YES IT SHALL RETURN, batting your hands together like a seal waiting on a bucket of chum. Other members of the support (under 10% apparently) seem to have outgrown you, do catch up. I don't have any trouble looking in the mirror for opposing this dangerous cause, do you ? That day might come

I'm glad my signature irritates people like you. That's the purpose

"People like you?" really....giving yourself airs and graces in a vain attempt to appear sophisticated is typical of pretentious plebians such as yourself and far beneath contempt to those of us with intellect.

Your dissenting opinion has been noted, however the majority wish the effort to be made and it will be made. You are under no obligation to sing the song. Though I suspect if you sing it at your home ground you would be carried out on a stretcher.

Why don't you leave this forum completely since it is obvious that you do not support Rangers.

"People like you?" really....giving yourself airs and graces in a vain attempt to appear sophisticated is typical of pretentious plebians such as yourself and far beneath contempt to those of us with intellect.

Your dissenting opinion has been noted, however the majority wish the effort to be made and it will be made. You are under no obligation to sing the sng. Though I suspect if you sing it at your home ground you would be carried out on a stretcher.

Why don't you leave this forum completely since it is obvious that you do not support Rangers.

I've been on this forum for two years, here before you and will outlast you also.

Your temper tantrums and accusations are not anything new, I expected an angry response over an insult to the ditty. That's what I find very sad indeed.

I don't support Rangers because I do not wish to have the Billy Boys return to Ibrox in any way at this moment for reasons I have already made quite clear ? Why don't you take it up with admin if you are suspicious of where my loyalties lie ? I am quite sure they will find it as equally as ridiculous and bizarre and childish as I am finding it right now.

Couldn't give a flying fuck if you value my opinion or not .

Everything about you is a joke, your silly comments about dirty toys, your out of touch degenerate comments towards the committee and the vast majority of our support, to your silly fucking user name and signature... 'Philosopher, 'Philanthropist, Voice of Britain and Face of the People' :lol:

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself, such a shame not many on here will value that . :wanker:

You seem to be making vast claims for yourself and the 'committee' that are both unfounded and predictably fabricated. You don't know what the 'vast majority' of the support want and you may not speak for them and make outlandish statements on their behalf.