Oh well. Its Bulmers for me from now on !

I think that Magners and Bulmers are one and the same!

They are and they aren't. Bulmers Original Cider is British, Bulmers Original IRISH cider is the same as Magners

Magners is Bulmers Original Irish Cider in the UK and Bulmers Original Irish Cider in ROI. They couldn't call their product Bulmers in the UK because of Bulmers Original Cider

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already do. Tennent's is owned by the same company, and we have had many sponsorship deals with the same companies in the past, allowing us (and Celtic) to cash in on the Old Firm brand.

Indeed.

The Magners press officer refused to comment when asked for a response to Rangers supporters instantly switching brands. They also refused to answer when asked if Rangers supporters buying Tennants were now indirectly helping to fund rasellik via C&C.

Bye Magners. Tennants? You're sounding dodgier by the minute.

firstly, tennents is a scottish lager so i dont see why people are moaning about that.

secondly, i couldnt care less who anyone's sponsor is. in this case Celtic have chosen Magners because of their slogan (irish cider) - another way they are trying to please their fans.

Magners pay rasellik. I wont pay magners for anything. If Magners sold oxygen I'd develop gills.

Firstly gills extract oxygen.

Is it yourself that is a photographer MM? If Celtic were sponsored by Nikon/Canon (whichever you use), would you change your gear?

Is it yourself that is a photographer MM? If Celtic were sponsored by Nikon/Canon (whichever you use), would you change your gear?

Ignore him.

His duplicity regarding claims of not giving money to any other Scottish team has been uncovered previously.

I think the point is that it may change peoples minds as to which product they purchase, rather different from which product you already have.