Potential New Addias Strip

rangerforever

Anyone up for knocking up some concepts? I will try my hand at one over the weekend I reckon.

The after-life is non-verifiable codswallop.

The supernatural world is fiction.

Hypnosis is scientifically proven not to be real.

Sorry I thought you said, anyone fancy knocking some concepts.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same amount that set foot inside a chapel. And whos to say there Rangers fans? anyone can write on that site and we know how obsessed people are.

They even turn up to watch us don't forget.

I see they are allowing anybody on RM now. If some bear wants to slag Celtic with every proddy bone in his body it's fine by me, most of you don't understand the meaning of the word sectarian anyway? For the uneducated, nothing ever sung, and I mean ever, even TBB, has ever been sectarian. Somebody with a bigger IQ than me will explain to all you apologists. I'm embarrassed about most of you on here. Fuckin drama queens, was so different even 6 months ago.. By the way if that was our jersey, it would be a beauty, but for me, it has to be the 63-64 jersey next season , regardless in which country we choose to honour our presence.

No Surrender

Rab

I see they are allowing anybody on RM now. If some bear wants to slag Celtic with every proddy bone in his body it's fine by me, most of you don't understand the meaning of the word sectarian anyway? For the uneducated, nothing ever sung, and I mean ever, even TBB, has ever been sectarian. Somebody with a bigger IQ than me will explain to all you apologists. I'm embarrassed about most of you on here. Fuckin drama queens, was so different even 6 months ago.. By the way if that was our jersey, it would be a beauty, but for me, it has to be the 63-64 jersey next season , regardless in which country we choose to honour our presence.

No Surrender

Rab

What you on about?

I think what he's saying is unless you walk about shouting FTP all the time, painting murals on your gable end and spitting at people you an apologist :lol:

i dont shout fuck the pope all the time, nor do i try to put my religious views into the the mindset of every Rangers supporter, ive never had to. but son, i think you could do a lot worse than try to paint a Rangers picture on your gable wall, does not have to have any Protestant affiliation, far from it, make it solely about the blue jersey, maybe you will find out how much time and effort it takes, just to find out how much effort and time it takes to make something you have done so beautiful. Now add on what my family in Belfast have been doing for years and you might understand something you ignorant little fuck.You are the death of Rangers supporters you uneducated little prick.Not every one of us is a loyalist, i can totally understand that, some have come across Rangers by accident, but are you really so naive that many from Northern Ireland are of the loyalist persuasion? are you really so stupid that you dont understand that people from Ulster love the bears because of the community they are from, that Rangers represent their community? are you really so fuckin stupid?

I dont feel the need to sing fuck the pope every minute of the day, but i think about singing follow follow when im putting my tie on in the mirror every morning, and i think of those who come over from Ulster, by the bus loads, the very people you seem to ridicule, who buy everything they can get their hands on just to put some money into the club.

They were there in the early 80's, the same buses , with the same numbers, while you, you fuckwit , were still but a tear in your the man you call pa's eye.You make me fuckin sick that you could dismiss a loyal support from across the Irish Sea. If you think we all sing fuck the pope every minute then you are wrong, we just know what we are.

If you need an education about my beliefs, then PM me, i will gladly meet you outside Ibrox any time you like, to discuss it, but i dare say you watch your football in the East End, im glad ill never meet you ya silly wee taig

No Surrender

Rab

Would be nice if that were real, I'd change the collar though. I think it would look better if the collar was blue instead of white. I also think the addition of a thin stripe of black wherever there's red would look really cool and it would compliment the red and make it stand out. It would also tie in with our black and red socks.

i dont shout fuck the pope all the time, nor do i try to put my religious views into the the mindset of every Rangers supporter, ive never had to. but son, i think you could do a lot worse than try to paint a Rangers picture on your gable wall, does not have to have any Protestant affiliation, far from it, make it solely about the blue jersey, maybe you will find out how much time and effort it takes, just to find out how much effort and time it takes to make something you have done so beautiful. Now add on what my family in Belfast have been doing for years and you might understand something you ignorant little fuck.You are the death of Rangers supporters you uneducated little prick.Not every one of us is a loyalist, i can totally understand that, some have come across Rangers by accident, but are you really so naive that many from Northern Ireland are of the loyalist persuasion? are you really so stupid that you dont understand that people from Ulster love the bears because of the community they are from, that Rangers represent their community? are you really so fuckin stupid?

I dont feel the need to sing fuck the pope every minute of the day, but i think about singing follow follow when im putting my tie on in the mirror every morning, and i think of those who come over from Ulster, by the bus loads, the very people you seem to ridicule, who buy everything they can get their hands on just to put some money into the club.

They were there in the early 80's, the same buses , with the same numbers, while you, you fuckwit , were still but a tear in your the man you call pa's eye.You make me fuckin sick that you could dismiss a loyal support from across the Irish Sea. If you think we all sing fuck the pope every minute then you are wrong, we just know what we are.

If you need an education about my beliefs, then PM me, i will gladly meet you outside Ibrox any time you like, to discuss it, but i dare say you watch your football in the East End, im glad ill never meet you ya silly wee taig

No Surrender

Rab

I do not think for one minute he was dismissing the support from Ulster. More that there are a number of people (from all over the Rangers fanbase) who do not know what a Protestant actually is, and who believe that it is about being anti-catholic and shouting out sectarian slogans.

As most people know, Protestantism is the way that some people choose to worship God. That is all it is.

As i said before, he was not suggesting that people from Ulster are some sort of knuckle draggers. Your response is more than a little OTT.