Did I just hear correctly?.........

shankillblue1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are hated.If the football authorities were not so hell bent on squeezing the last ounce out of us it would be a fucking joke

There should be mass protests over the impartial panel members, but it will be left until the cunts take titles off of us then people will protest when it's too late. We're getting shafted.

NEWS FLASH:

The SFA's chief prosecution officer, Lundy McLundy of Lundy& Lundy Solictors and Noted Liars, said, "We have been asked by God himself (Peter Slit-Eyes) to pay for any and all legal costs incurred by the SPL to strip Rangers of titles so that 'ra Selik will getr closer to their total. We have accepted that open-cheque-book offer gladly."

It;s confirmed then, both the SFA and SPL are both run by then vatican. Evil, corrupt institutions, led by the unholy trinity of liewell, rhegan and dungcaster.

On the plus side, looks like the SPL are skint.

I fully expect CG to take this lot to the cleaners. We have to do our part. Large scale protests or what??

These bastards are doing their utmost, no not to destroy us as they need our cash, but to seriously wound us, demoralise and defame us, turn us into bheggars. Wrong fucking faith you scum. I welcome the war that we will never lose. This is our last stand and when we win, we really do need to get to fuck out of Scottish football!

What's even more infuriating is the fact that the money owed to us, which was withheld by the SFA, will probably be used to underwrite this farce. How the hell can this even be legal? What an absolute joke of a country, what happened to you Scotland? seriously........... :anguish:

I didn't hear him say anything about the SFA backing up the case BTW.

ANGRY with the "my cousin vinney" statement though.

He's probably been die'n too use that one,he's got a wee book full of "put downs"

half a mil would be plenty to get cousin vinney to sue his arse