Danny Wilson

achaleven

Have to say I think the Jumbos have pulled off quite a good signing here.

I have a bit of sympathy for them, excluding their mad chairman, as they seem to be getting screwed by the SPL on a regular basis.

The ban imposed on them wouldnt stand up in a court of law, no over 21 signings, basically no re-signing of Scakel or the Lith they were after

SPL will be seething that they have signed a £5M Liverpool scottish international instead, albeit on loan

heard they might be signing Jamie Ness next

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bit of sympathy for them, excluding their mad chairman, as they seem to be getting screwed by the SPL on a regular basis.

The ban imposed on them wouldnt stand up in a court of law, no over 21 signings, basically no re-signing of Scakel or the Lith they were after

SPL will be seething that they have signed a £5M Liverpool scottish international instead, albeit on loan

Ness too, for real ?

I like the jambos, always have... I always saw them as the Blue half of edinburger.

just anther tarrier with no love for us,he tried to use us to progess hs career and it backfired bigtime .fuck him .we need to realise that hiis kind have no affiliation to us. our scouts must concentrate on young players who want to be rangers legends rather than tarriers who would rather be elsewhere

just anther tarrier with no love for us,he tried to use us to progess hs career and it backfired bigtime .fuck him .we need to realise that hiis kind have no affiliation to us. our scouts must concentrate on young players who want to be rangers legends rather than tarriers who would rather be elsewhere

Is Wilson one of 'them' ?

I never knew this.

Even at 18 at rangers he could of been earning in the region of £2-3k but thought he could cut it in the Liverpool first team ...nae chance

In a first team that consisted of charlie adam? Half the fuckin country fancied a crack at the premiership after seein that!

I don't understand some of these comments, he left after someone offered him substantially more money. Good luck to him, I say.

I agree. If any of us ever find ourselves in that position at work what would we do?

If Wilson was not a bear and full of ambition and confidence in his own ability there was only going to be one outcome. Would have happened sooner or later

People on here always talk about how our policy/philopshy should be buy/scout talented youngsters, develop them and sell them on. But looking at some of the responses in this thread (and others) I can't see how that will ever work simply because of the bitterness that some fans show towards near enough every player who leaves the club.

People on here always talk about how our policy/philopshy should be buy/scout talented youngsters, develop them and sell them on. But looking at some of the responses in this thread (and others) I can't see how that will ever work simply because of the bitterness that some fans show towards near enough every player who leaves the club.

It's the same all the time.

To keep Webster company in the treatment room?

Just read the team news on Sky- they say 'Andy Webster fit'. Now these are three words you rarely see in the same sentence!

Danny wilson left us when he was 18, i dont think any of us particularly hold a grudge against him for leaving, its just that we could all see what was going to happen. And it has.

Players leaving with the clubs blessing is never goin to go down too badly with the fans, we know how it works now. Players playing there ticket, holding the club to randsom, or just being greedy bastards, that'll get the fans backs up.

Boyd, Mcgregor, Naismith, Ness, etc players like that the fans are bitter about, an rightly so. Cuellar, hutton, mendes, miller, boumsong...the fans hold no grudge against them, so i dont think its fair to suggest no players can leave rangers without our blessing, that the fans are bitter at almost every player that decides to further his career. Thats nonsense.