If you won £500 million on the lottery

linnyplant

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would invest in some real classy high end hookers. Set them up with the younger members of the squad and help speed up their transition from boys to men. If any fell pregnant I'd simply buy the baby and sell it on to madonna for a healthy profit. Everybody's a winner.

I would appoint myself Chairman and keep all the same boardroom people and just move Malcom Murray to another position.

-Remove Ian Durrant from the coaching staff demote Kenny McDowell to Head Coach appoint a foreign Assistant Manager and another foreign coach to develop our technical skills.

-Sack Jim Sinclair & Billy Kirkwood from the youth department and appoint Johan Cruyff in an adviser role for a year with his aim to completley turn around the youth department sack any coaches not upto the job and replace them with guys that he knows could do the job, I would create a complex in Glasgow somewhere where all foreign youth players will stay in their own room (and Scottish boys who live far away) employ some people to look after them etc..., this complex would include a school that all Rangers youth players would attend so they can train far more often and grow in a football focused environment and not a Scottish booze ned culture one while still making sure they get good grades.

-I would sack Neil Murray from the scouting department and employ a scout for different areas Scotland, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Croatia, Belgium, Holland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Brazil, Argentina USA, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Middle East, they don't even need to be former footballers they could just be locals who know allot about football in the area. I would sign a chief scout to help make final decisions. The scouts would work all year round looking for established and youth players for us to sign.

-Open a Rangers shop in Glasgow City Centre and one in Glasgow airport and in that shop I would get them selling match day tickets to tourists, guided tours of Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Founders Trail etc... and make sure it's well advertised for tourists to see as Ibrox is to far away for tourists to bump into so if they see a Rangers shop advertising it then they are far more likely to go on tours, buy tickets etc...

-Turn Edminston House into a Ticket Office on the ground floor and a Rangers social club/bar on the second floor

-I would remove the current site of the Rangers shop and in it's place I would build a big monument/Statue to the founding fathers of Rangers

-Buy the old school opposite Ibrox refurbish it and turn it into a Rangers Museum as we have tons of stuff that we can't display in the Trophy Room, it would be similar to the Museum at Hampden and I would make it more tourist friendly with earphones providing commentary in different languages, interactive displays etc... and I would remove any Rangers memorabilia from the Hampden Museum and put it in the Rangers one. The museum would also house the new club shop which would have a far bigger range of products and it would be bigger so it can cope better on match days.

i'd give FIFA & UEFA the bung they require to give an Atlantic league the go ahead, use the cash for the initial funding required to generate the brand of the league & as compensation to the domestic FA's in holland, belgium, portugal & scandinavia.

Charlie green has my faith he can run the club properly, it's getting out this league that is most crucial to the long term health & success of our club.

Given that I'd obviously not be able to stretch to Waynama I'd just sign RVP, Mata, Benzema and Suarez and reinvent us as the new Brazil, score loads but still wondering why I haven't got a better centre half than Perry. I'd also challenge Peter Lawell to a weasel suit match WWF circa twenty years ago style for half time entertainment.

I would appoint myself Chairman and keep all the same boardroom people and just move Malcom Murray to another position.

-Remove Ian Durrant from the coaching staff demote Kenny McDowell to Head Coach appoint a foreign Assistant Manager and another foreign coach to develop our technical skills.

-Sack Jim Sinclair & Billy Kirkwood from the youth department and appoint Johan Cruyff in an adviser role for a year with his aim to completley turn around the youth department sack any coaches not upto the job and replace them with guys that he knows could do the job, I would create a complex in Glasgow somewhere where all foreign youth players will stay in their own room (and Scottish boys who live far away) employ some people to look after them etc..., this complex would include a school that all Rangers youth players would attend so they can train far more often and grow in a football focused environment and not a Scottish booze ned culture one while still making sure they get good grades.

-I would sack Neil Murray from the scouting department and employ a scout for different areas Scotland, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Croatia, Belgium, Holland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Brazil, Argentina USA, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Middle East, they don't even need to be former footballers they could just be locals who know allot about football in the area. I would sign a chief scout to help make final decisions. The scouts would work all year round looking for established and youth players for us to sign.

-Open a Rangers shop in Glasgow City Centre and one in Glasgow airport and in that shop I would get them selling match day tickets to tourists, guided tours of Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Founders Trail etc... and make sure it's well advertised for tourists to see as Ibrox is to far away for tourists to bump into so if they see a Rangers shop advertising it then they are far more likely to go on tours, buy tickets etc...

-Turn Edminston House into a Ticket Office on the ground floor and a Rangers social club/bar on the second floor

-I would remove the current site of the Rangers shop and in it's place I would build a big monument/Statue to the founding fathers of Rangers

-Buy the old school opposite Ibrox refurbish it and turn it into a Rangers Museum as we have tons of stuff that we can't display in the Trophy Room, it would be similar to the Museum at Hampden and I would make it more tourist friendly with earphones providing commentary in different languages, interactive displays etc... and I would remove any Rangers memorabilia from the Hampden Museum and put it in the Rangers one. The museum would also house the new club shop which would have a far bigger range of products and it would be bigger so it can cope better on match days.

if I won £500 million I would give it to you to carry out your wonderful plan.

As well as sportinglesbians ideas, I'd buy the Daily record and radio Clyde. Sack all the reporters, editors and usual biased suspects. Then get in proper investigative journalists, and radio folk and give them a remit to go after the spl, Sfa, Gcc and all the corruption the can find, leave no stone unturned. Follow all the money trails and see what come out. Too long they have been framing the argument.

As well as sportinglesbians ideas, I'd buy the Daily record and radio Clyde. Sack all the reporters, editors and usual biased suspects. Then get in proper investigative journalists, and radio folk and give them a remit to go after the spl, Sfa, Gcc and all the corruption the can find, leave no stone unturned. Follow all the money trails and see what come out. Too long they have been framing the argument.

calm down mate we need some money left over for whores, drugs and booze.