Top Posters In This Topic

Get a statue of me outside ibrox like John Grieg

Get a rangers crest on the moon

Get a new screen

Buy celtic and do a craig whyte

Get Gordon Ramsay to make the pies

Set up world class youth academy

Clone Lee Wallace and Temps , punt them on transfer market

Would have enough cash to set up own league so would make sfa announce on national television their apologies and make Stewart Regan stomp on his own specs for his insolence or else we'd leave

i would use half to pay back the medical bills owed for Ness and Naismith, then use the other half to have them hung drawn and quartered with their heads put on each of the gates at ibrox, just as a reminder to all that you don't fuck around with the rangers.

I would put my 10% in and let them get on with it. They dont really need anything more than that at the moment. One thing I would be interested in is getting a nationwide strategy for youth sport development, investing in facilities and coaching. I would enjoy getting involed in setting up a model for that, Rangers would obviously benefit in the long run.

Get a statue of me outside ibrox like John Grieg

Get a rangers crest on the moon

Get a new screen

Buy celtic and do a craig whyte

Get Gordon Ramsay to make the pies

Set up world class youth academy

Clone Lee Wallace and Temps , punt them on transfer market

Would have enough cash to set up own league so would make sfa announce on national television their apologies and make Stewart Regan stomp on his own specs for his insolence or else we'd leave

:lol:(tu)

Pay who ever was responsible to have Regan and Doncaster removed from their roles, along with all SPL chairman on the board and force a totally 100% independent Board and Board of Directors OR pay whoever was responsible to get us into the English set-up.

After that, as per the norm (tu) although probably focus more in the infrastructure for a while to ensure we were self sustaining etc.