Andy Goram being abused

brox1bearz

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where it's due to Grampian Police.

Former Scotland and Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram was allegedly abused by a man in a betting shop in Aberdeenshire.

Mr Goram was involved in the incident at a Ladbrokes bookmakers' shop in Peterhead on the same weekend that Rangers played the team in a Scottish Third Division game at Balmoor.

Grampian Police confirmed on Monday that they were investigating the matter and a that man had been charged in connection with the incident.

A spokesman said: "A 25-year-old man has been charged in connection with a breach of the peace at the Ladbrokes premises at Drummers Court in Peterhead on Saturday, January 19."

He is due to appear at Peterhead Sheriff Court on Tuesday.

all the reports I have read appear to have been careful to keep the word "sectarian" out of the report...

If thats not a sectarian charge then I dont know for the life of me what he would actually have to call Andy for it to become one.

A Fenian bastard probably.

The guy that posted it was getting all sorts of abuse as folk(including me) thought he was the pleb abusing Goram in the video.

It's here for anyone that hasn't seen it

http://tinypic.com/p...hp?v=ilvd00&s=6

There is no chance that those words were said to Andy's face, not unless when it ended Andy got out his chair and knocked the shit out of the guy

It takes a bigger man to walk away.

Could easily have been Andy due up in court on Tuesday.

True enough and point taken (though I doubt if anyone who had listened to such bile would have been a witness for the prosecution). It just doesn't seem real, surely someone else in the bookies would have stepped in?

This guy got a kick in on Saturday night. The video was taken on Sunday morning. He is from Peterhead and yes it was him that displayed the IRA flag. The video is 100% genuine because the other guy in the video is his cousin.

This guy got a kick in on Saturday night. The video was taken on Sunday morning. He is from Peterhead and yes it was him that displayed the IRA flag. The video is 100% genuine because the other guy in the video is his cousin.

First and second lines don't add up. Try again and take your time lol