See any of the idiots booing the players off the pitch yesterday...

GOAT

...are the same idiots wanting to name and shame, and have a go at the fans for wanting to follow their team to Tannadice next week. The only naming and shaming that should be done is for these idiots and their lack of support for the team.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...are the same idiots wanting to name and shame, and have a go at the fans for wanting to follow their team to Tannadice next week. The only naming and shaming that should be done is for these idiots and their lack of support for the team.

Ehhh sorry mate...please tell me you are not trying to justify your attendance at tanadice in this way????

Our manager said he would have booed that performance (weather or not booing is the right thing to do)....our manager has asked fans to stay away from tanadice....now those who did boo or like me shouted angrily at the final whistle are doing so out of frustration....you attending tanadice is out of selfishness....completely different!

never boo the team but still think no fan should go next week, dont really see how your post links both, what if some who were booing were going next week would that be fine?

I can understand the frustration of fans when things don't go the way they would like, but I'm not in favour of booing players, especially when there are young players who might be lacking a wee bit of confidence on the day,because it's encouragement they need, not publicly heckled.

They know themselves when they have performed below par, so it's the managers job to slate/praise them individually behind doors because each player has a different temperament.

Then again, I'm not in favour of our fans going to Tannadice either because I have got a fucking long memory and that club and its poxy chairman will never be forgotten for what has gone in the past.

What if they booed the team off the pitch AND are going to Tannadice?

Have never booded a rangers team off the park in my life, no real fans will be at tannadice next week only sad excuses for one SUPPORT YOUR CLUB BY STAYING AWAY an empty stand shows the rest of scottish football we mean business

The only idiots are the one's going to Tannandump against the wishes of the Board, Charlie, Ally and the vast majority of supporters who will follow the clubs wishes. I hope the team totally blank those who attend.

You can try and justify it all you want, but if you go to tannadice you are being selfish and going against the wishes of the club, which in my eyes means you are no fan at all

I really don't get why some people are so offended by the large majority of fans left at full time showing their anger and frustration at what they are seeing....it's not the first and won't be the last time frustrations are vented in this way....the players were booed off at halftime and full time vs hibs a few years ago then the next game we won 5-1....

They are professional footballers not little kids learning their trade. The players on show yesterday are collectively not that young or inexperienced and they are paid vast sums of money. They are competing against part time players who's carear is not football...if the fans who pay their money and go to the games wish to express their anger/disappointment then they have every right to do so.

Boo your own players - True Rangers men.

Going to Tannadice to support Rangers - Scabs and cowards.

Lol.

No.

Booing our players is not something I have ever done, but I do understand the frustration that fans feel.

Going to Tannadice is not supporting Rangers, it is going against the express wishes of the club, it is that simple.