That F****r Thomson is at it again

robg58

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he has an audience outside of rancid tarrier fucks!

However if he can be exposed for what he is, hopefully he can be reduced to audience he deserves and seemingly craves!

Easily done. Just throw the words that the Sun (Scottish edition) newspaper used to describe his "friend" Philth MacMultinames - words the tribunal backed up to the hilt - and Ch-4's Tosspot Thomson is forever tainted by his foreword praising the filthy sectarian bigot's book.

David Leggat recently used the word "Toxic" to describe this no-mark Ch-4 idiot.

Leggat hit the nail on the head.

Wow! It's a bit like he's writing that whilst crying that we survived. He seems to have succeeded in creating an article with little or no fact, but every little dig possible, with a blatant disregard for the truth.

I'd expect Traynor to look at this and several key points within it. I suspect that Thomson may have opened himself to a charge under the PCC and Traynor will go for him. He had very little time for the clown's shenanigans over the last year.

I sincerely hope that Thomson suffers every illness and ailment known to man for the remainder of his natural life. It's a disgrace that such poor standards of journalism can get you a role in mainstream TV news.

If anything, it could be a decoy article to distract us from today's main show and farce, the SPL commission has started.

Remove that link. Deny him the hit.

..Its obvious what hes trying to do,his aim is to stir up as much anger as possible during the next few days in the forlorn hope it has some effect on this kangaroo court...maybe Mr Traynor should have a wee word in his shell like..

Why anyone actually bothers about this rancid tarrier fuck anymore is beyond me.

He defaming the club on a National TV website if we don't challenge this shite it will eventually become a fact! that's how it works they keep bending the truth and eventually change facts and history. I for one will not accept this and have emailed channel 4 news to inform them of this.

Utterly predicatable that he would write a blog like that this week, not shocked one bit tbh.

It's the last throw of the dice from the liewell/3names/Thomson/Taxcase propaganda machine. They must try to get Rangers found guilty of something/anything to claim a moral vicotry.

Once this whole spl witch hunt is over they have nothing left to cling to in life, we've won the tax case, We are debt free and a win over the spl will futher exonerate the club.

That blog is nothing more than a desperate man hoping even praying that Rangers are found guilty of something even if it's only a minor fault in contracts.

You've got to wonder how he gets from war correspondent to dishing the dirt on Rangers. Why? Who commissioned him to do this? Hopefully the Club is already on to this.

This. I'm still genuinely baffled by this prick. He's chief correspondent for one of the biggest networks in the country,spends half of his life in war zones, has no apparent links to Celtic, Scotland, Ireland or Republicanism, and yet is utterly obsessed with doing as much damage to Rangers as possible. Something does not add up...

Because he has an audience outside of rancid tarrier fucks!

However if he can be exposed for what he is, hopefully he can be reduced to audience he deserves and seemingly craves!

He only has one response to his blog, so maybe he has lost his little timmy fanbase.