Sfl reconstruction

Swanny13

A show of hands...? Fuck sake.

Made me think of the "Ask the audience" option in "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"

All the folk sitting in the dark waiting to press their buttons.

Answer A - 12-12-18

Answer B - 12-12-18

Answer C - 12-12-18

Answer D - Anything that screws Rangers

Vote isn't scheduled until March, assuming SPL and SFL both agree to move forward.

Need 75% of the SFL clubs to agree (at the vote) for it to be passed.

29 clubs in SFL (we don't count)

So they have 28 out of 29 agreeing to continue.

Apparently it was Clyde FC who voted against!!! they have previous :000000082:

Apparently it was Clyde FC who voted against!!! they have previous :000000082:

I suspect it was for the same reason TBH, there isn't currently enough information to make any sensible educated decision.

The further it goes the more likely it is to succeed I'm afraid, clubs have had opportunity to voice their concerns between the SPL and SFL meetings and apparently (going by reports) other than a few mutterings they seems to be pressing forward.

Still hoping enough clubs break ranks as more details (once they have made them up) of the proposal become available.

A 12-12-10-10 set-up may suit Rangers, who currently enjoy a 20-point lead in the Third Division.

They were angered by the suggestion that they could win the league title but still find themselves playing the same teams next season as they have faced in the current campaign.

So they are looking at 2 extra teams joining the SFL to make it a 44 team set up

Show of hands? Laughable.. So nothing changes then. This is one the biggest farces of all time.. well since the BTC. the attempt to kill us off etc.... Why can't they do anything right?

I have said many times.. the SFL are the ones with the real power here. Use it for a positive change. (tu)

a show of hands ?..... typical because they run it like a bowling club

True Peter.. but this is the future of Scottish footbal. You would think they'd know better. That said.... I expected a lot more from Longmuir. It was (is?) possible for him to run the whole thing... As Oleg posted the other day, where is the money coming from that must be swaying some chairmen? Cmon Longmuir... get a set of balls and fight for the SFL. Not a paltry couple of quid. (tu)

ffs a they agreed to was to keep talking - some folks getting het up about nothing

Yup BP9..... not exactly a done deal. I want real change (and I don't know what that is...) But anything done quickly is a non starter imho. Take time.. get everyone's input.. don't favour one club.. and we might just get to a better place? (tu)

they are saying it will be March before they vote (or put their hands up) so we will have won Div 3 by that time.

Trying to think of a precedent here when winning a title is essentially null and void? Even if they vote (with their hands) in March, it will be shoehorned in to next year. Surely having this type of arrangement where supporters pay to see their team win a title -- and gain promotion -- is almost a fraudulent activity when the outcome is meaningless?