Ian Black GTF!

Pastie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he deseves that. He wasn't the worst today, not by a long way. In fact his effort just past the post was the nearest we came to a goal. Put himself about at least which is more than can be said for Perry, Faure (looked exactly what he is, a man that hasn't kicked a ball all season. Why McCoist put him in today...) Sheils, Sandaza, Templeton. All absolutely dire, Why no McKay or Aird?

"Thug"

"Wee prick"

"Wank stain"

"Disgrace"

Sorry, but how can fans get away with talking about our players like this. Shite or not, no one that pulls on the jersey for us should be given this kind of treatment.

Rightly or wrongly, it's their opinions. IMO Black deserves all the abuse he gets today. He let down himself, the team, the management and the club with his behaviour today.

Why the fuck he got booked the first time is beyond me, in fact that utd cunt should have been sent off for raising his hands, extremely harsh on Black imo!

Because he was running into people leaving snidey little elbows in because we couldnt get the ball. Not to mention he was lucky not to be on a yellow with the amount of stupid fouls he commited on mackay-steven, especially the one he just jumped on his back.

I used to reluctantly defend some of the conduct of Lafferty even though his conduct was far short of what i expected from a Rangers player, but he at least justified it with sporadic performances and important goals towards the end of the season.

Black on the other hand has been fucking shite since day 1, even in the 3rd division he goes into his shell gives nothing going forward. He's not the worst though, Perry, Cribari, Faure, even Alexander are probably worse football wise, bu at least they aren't acting like tinks. His attitude is disgusting, he's not fit to wear the shirt.

He certainly isn't the player he was with Hearts and looks like a player who feels everyone can tackle him but as soon as he makes a challenge, its a booking. Hasn't kicked a ball for us all season and what he did after his sending off was a total embarrassment for a Rangers player. Walk off, head down then kick the shit out of a dressing room door if you want.

"Thug"

"Wee prick"

"Wank stain"

"Disgrace"

Sorry, but how can fans get away with talking about our players like this. Shite or not, no one that pulls on the jersey for us should be given this kind of treatment.

All of the above descriptions could describe him before he got a Rangers jersey. We knew what we were getting so I blame whoever signed him. He hasn't changed one bit with regard his attitude since he arrived if anything he has added arrogance to his limited ability. All this adds up to a player who thinks he is better than he is. Hence the reason he was painting and decorating before w went for him.

I will say again a classless ned without a decent trait in his make up.

This.

'Fans' that say that are cunts.

========================================================================================================

If you play like a cunt, act like a cunt, behave like a cunt, shame our jersey like a cunt, disgrace our club like a cunt, then I defend the right to call him a cunt.

A grade one cunt at that.

Regardless of the first yellow which was undeserved, what about his inexplicable foul when he ran into the back of a Utd player at the touchline giving them the chance to put the ball in to the box?

He was almost a cert to get sent off today. He can't handle it when things don't go his way and throws his toys out the pram.

Wasn't inexplicable, the Dundee forward saw him coming, played for it, and Black did the stupid thing and ran into him.

Showed the difference in mentality and profffesionalism.

The foul occured right on the touchline as well and he seemed to spend a lot of the first half chasing over to the touchline to catch someone when he should have been playing more central and leaving it to the defence and backtracking left player to fill in the gap. His heart seems to rule his head and no one is controlling him on the pitch. A liability until the team sorts itself out.

========================================================================================================

If you play like a cunt, act like a cunt, behave like a cunt, shame our jersey like a cunt, disgrace our club like a cunt, then I defend the right to call him a cunt.

A grade one cunt at that.

Cunt.

Why the fuck he got booked the first time is beyond me, in fact that utd cunt should have been sent off for raising his hands, extremely harsh on Black imo!

He was lucky to still be on the pitch in the first place. Multiple fouls, including one in the first half where he just lunged his whole body on top of the Dundee player.

The boy is a liability.

I honestly do despise fans like you. He signed for us when others left, just fucking remember that.

we're not a fucking charity case.

"thank you ian black, for a being a shite player and embarrassment to the shirt, but your excused because you felt sorry for us and signed out of pity".

Wasn't inexplicable, the Dundee forward saw him coming, played for it, and Black did the stupid thing and ran into him.

Showed the difference in mentality and profffesionalism.

The foul occured right on the touchline as well and he seemed to spend a lot of the first half chasing over to the touchline to catch someone when he should have been playing more central and leaving it to the defence and backtracking left player to fill in the gap. His heart seems to rule his head and no one is controlling him on the pitch. A liability until the team sorts itself out.

I'm not defending him. There was no need for him to do it, even Crocker and Walker couldn't understand why he'd done it.

You're right though, he's a liability.