A small subtle,but potentially effective campaign strategy against Daily Rhebe

OlegKuznetsov

Any time you're in a newsagent, hide the Rhebel behind the Sport, Mirror or Star.

You'd be amazed at how a small thing could hit their circulation. If we all make a point of being that wee bit more obsessed about small actions that require little effort, but merely a reasonable sized consensus to have an effect, then you could effectively hit them. Your extra 5 seconds doing this, along with hundreds if not thousands of other Bears, could potentially cost them a fair whack.

The same could be said of other papers, such as the Herald who have recently re-employer the Creep.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time you're in a newsagent, hide the Rhebel behind the Sport, Mirror or Star.

You'd be amazed at how a small thing could hit their circulation. If we all make a point of being that wee bit more obsessed about small actions that require little effort, but merely a reasonable sized consensus to have an effect, then you could effectively hit them. Your extra 5 seconds doing this, along with hundreds if not thousands of other Bears, could potentially cost them a fair whack.

The same could be said of other papers, such as the Herald who have recently re-employer the Creep.

Oleg,seriously made me laugh.

But I think I might just start to do this,after all I hide the Celtic view.

Oleg I used to do audits in all the stores ,convenient stores years back and all the stores with beggar connections always had the Rangers view covered or had the place they were meant to go filled with our rivals .Phoned the Rangers news and adviced to do some spot checks and they took note of what I said .ffs even Hairmyres hosp had the alternative beggar mag over ours .Its does work although it seems petty ..Believe me for years I do believe these are tactics the rodents have been using . To be totally honest after I did some work in there building last week I'd love to see this rodent infested newspaper out of business

Bright folk don't entertain the press headlines ...and it is blatantly obvious to any non deluded person as to what the truth is.

The kind of people who believe that shit are the same people who believe Coronation Street is real.

Bright folk don't entertain the press headlines ...and it is blatantly obvious to any non deluded person as to what the truth is.

The kind of people who believe that shit are the same people who believe Coronation Street is real.

Lol....next you'll be telling me Eastenders is also not real.

Oleg I used to do audits in all the stores ,convenient stores years back and all the stores with beggar connections always had the Rangers view covered or had the place they were meant to go filled with our rivals .Phoned the Rangers news and adviced to do some spot checks and they took note of what I said .ffs even Hairmyres hosp had the alternative beggar mag over ours .Its does work although it seems petty ..Believe me for years I do believe these are tactics the rodents have been using . To be totally honest after I did some work in there building last week I'd love to see this rodent infested newspaper out of business

We're under attack on a daily basis,but it's probably nothing to worry about :(

Do you go about asking every one you meet who has a bhegger connection?ffs mate you're letting them ruin you working life.

Do you go about asking every one you meet who has a bhegger connection?ffs mate you're letting them ruin you working life.

Ffs mate you let me worry about that .Ive been a bear since I was a wee boy and if I'm honest I do give a shit what our enemies are up to .Certainly the rebel .Is that ok with you??

Seriously though, if you stop buying it that's their circulation down by one. If you stop another two folk buying it, that's trebled your impact.

I agree mate - & I be doing that too. But I thought perhaps it will be their biggest headline: 'Rangers fans record boycott'.

Ffs mate you let me worry about that .Ive been a bear since I was a wee boy and if I'm honest I do give a shit what our enemies are up to .Certainly the rebel .Is that ok with you??

Gers50champ, just before Christmas when I was doing last minute stuff I was in tescos at shettleston and saw some union jack shorts. Didnt get them cos I was in too much of a rush.

Two weeks ago I was in tescos at Forge Retail Park and remembered the shorts, went looking for them but couldnt find them. I found scottish ones and green n white ones.

I asked an assistant and told her I'd seen the union jack ones in another store. She asked my size and came back with a pair of union jack ones.

I asked why they were not on display and she said it was because the store was near septic park.

I know its not the same but its pandering to the scum, or maybe they just didnt want the store wrecked.