Militant action

Blue63

Bears,

With the news that HMRC simply ignore legal process and have a blank cheque to pursue Rangers until they get the result the festering old boy network requires and in the process destroy 140 years of historical sporting culture in a land many of them probably have never stepped foot in, is it time to be the nation again, that stood against him, you know the rest.

As one of the many thousands who were in Manchester a few years ago, I have seen at first hand the power of the Rangers family, let’s take this fight to London, not as a disorganised rabble, but as a highly passionate and articulate football fan base, let’s get on every single media channel and get the message across to a wider and even global audience, let’s be that itch you can’t quite reach, the pain that won’t go away, let’s ask the questions about how many non IR35 contractors they are using, who employ off shore companies based in the Isle of Man etc to avoid TAX!

100,000+ Bears at the gates of No 10 & the Headquarters of the HMRC, now keep that out of the news.

Thoughts…….

Bears,

With the news that HMRC simply ignore legal process and have a blank cheque to pursue Rangers until they get the result the festering old boy network requires and in the process destroy 140 years of historical sporting culture in a land many of them probably have never stepped foot in, is it time to be the nation again, that stood against him, you know the rest.

As one of the many thousands who were in Manchester a few years ago, I have seen at first hand the power of the Rangers family, let’s take this fight to London, not as a disorganised rabble, but as a highly passionate and articulate football fan base, let’s get on every single media channel and get the message across to a wider and even global audience, let’s be that itch you can’t quite reach, the pain that won’t go away, let’s ask the questions about how many non IR35 contractors they are using, who employ off shore companies based in the Isle of Man etc to avoid TAX!

100,000+ Bears at the gates of No 10 & the Headquarters of the HMRC, now keep that out of the news.

Thoughts…….

We cannae even get 100,000 to sign a fuckin petition let alone march on London

Bears,

Thoughts…….

will they all sign a petition though. I like your sentiment.

Bears,

Thoughts…….

great idea mate but sadly we still have an apathetic support

Bears,

Thoughts…….

This thread is a joke. You want 100k people to invade England? Go give yourself a shake.

Bears,

Thoughts…….

You'd be better off targeting Bears in the Greater London and South East to carry this off, but still reassess your aims which seem over ambitious.

Holyrood might be a better option.

I would be up for this as the so called Government up here are not interested one bit.

If this was to happen I would also take my Housing Application file for Social Housing to the Armed Forces ,and Housing Minister's.

Pig sick of the lot of them.

I'm in. Let me know when and where . We have to do something to stop this Bigoted Political Agenda against our Club.

Way to many people happy to roll over or and admit defeat..

We showed at Hampden that we can protest in huge numbers

All we get is the petition figures thrown at us when trying to rally the troops

No surrender is lost on many in Bears Den..