Big Earners Certainly Won't Be Walking Away

billmcmurdo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blown a 15 point lead, knocked out of 7 cups in 18 months, playing shocking football....

The fact that he gained a 15 point lead in the first place never gets a mention though does it......

Cant believe your complaining about his first games in charge fs.

He's had to manage two completeley different squads in two completey different leagues under two completely different owners and has one of the most difficult jobs in world football, one that no magaer has ever experienced.

has one of the most difficult jobs in world football, one that no magaer has ever experienced.

Yup, having second highest wage bill in the country and full time SPL level players playing against part time plumbers, butchers etc in the lowest league in Scotland. Toughest job in the world!

Yep - and for a support that preaches loyalty it is amazing the number of fans who don't offer full support to one of our most loyal servants - thats life I suppose.

I honestly think that even if you caught Ally having a threesome with your wife and mum shortly after managing us to a 6-0 defeat at Ibrox to Celtic, you'd still try to find an excuse for him.

Charles Green then.

It was Bain and his crew that sanctioned £1 million a year before Whyte got his hands on us so they are to blame for ludicrously over paying what was in effect a rookie managment appointment. But they were never known for restraint when lining their own pockets or their friends. If Green is continuing to pay Ally this then he is most certainly stupid or just doesn't give a shit about the medium to long term welfare of Rangers.

The fact that he gained a 15 point lead in the first place never gets a mention though does it......

Cant believe your complaining about his first games in charge fs.

He's had to manage two completeley different squads in two completey different leagues under two completely different owners and has one of the most difficult jobs in world football, one that no magaer has ever experienced.

(tu)

He also managed to come 2nd in the SPL after a ten point deduction and a shitload of turmoil at the club, he deserves massive credit for that.

Some of the gripes against Ally are totally valid, but IMO he has never had a fair crack of the whip since day one, so IMO he deserves more time.

If we climb the leagues, make changes in the playing squad, and are STILL having the same problems then yes, it's time to look at his position.

People groaning at a misplaced pass doesn't necessarily mean they want rid of the manager. I've shown my impatience at games and I certainly don't want Ally out.

You were in the stadium at the end of the Montrose game, were you?

Loudest booing off of a Gers team I've heard!

Why should they walk away.......they have a contract , the sort of contract your father would have fought to get them.

Why should they walk away.......they have a contract , the sort of contract your father would have fought to get them.

My old man never flinched from telling players if they weren't earning their money

I honestly think that even if you caught Ally having a threesome with your wife and mum shortly after managing us to a 6-0 defeat at Ibrox to Celtic, you'd still try to find an excuse for him.

.. and I think of ally managed a team that beat Celtic 6-0 you would be moaning that we should have scored more and that the tactics were shit!