Ian Black

tretoff

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not his greatest fan but he was much improved today .His energy all over the park was big change in recent games.Theres one thing we can't change ..If he as much as sneezes at an opposition player he's 75%going to get booked yet if the opposition half him in two there's 20% chance that player will get booked .Its something he has to deal with but surely we have to cut him slack for this

Much better and took his goal well. His best contribution though was just after Wallace got caught late by their wee number7 (who incidentally should have walked because in the previous 5 minutes had committed similar assaults on MacKay and Black and didn't get a card for any of them) Right in front of us Black spoke to the ref and it wasn't hard to figure out what he said. ''Basically ref if I had done that I'd have got a straight red''. Spot on Ian, nice one.

This guy only posts on Ian Black threads the last time I checked.

Has to be a relation.

Well spotted, and 100% accurate.

I wouldn't mind - nothing wrong with one trick ponies. But I just wish he'd actually pass on some of the good advice we're trying to give to Blackie.

I've always liked Black, btw, and do think he gets far more stick than he deserves. :D

never should have signed a prick liek ian black, not fit to be a ranger, an ok performance & goal against an amatuer team doesn't justify signing him.

Last I noticed, he was wearing a Rangers shirt - that means he deserves to be treated with respect Ricky, irrespective of how you feel about him - and if you're going to insult him, don't be surprised if some of us decide to have a go back at you for it ;)

Well spotted, and 100% accurate.

I wouldn't mind - nothing wrong with one trick ponies. But I just wish he'd actually pass on some of the good advice we're trying to give to Blackie.

I've always liked Black, btw, and do think he gets far more stick than he deserves. :D

He's our Marmite,will never be my favourite player but he's bugging me as I know he's capable of a higher standard.

He's our Marmite,will never be my favourite player but he's bugging me as I know he's capable of a higher standard.

I'm not sure if it's just in my imagination, but at the beginning of the season, was Black not consistently firing in some pretty wicked corners?

Thought he done well today to keep his composure amongst some of the heavy tackles that were flying about.

Noticed a change in his attitude also, was more vocal on thr park and his play was more direct.

Took his goal well and I hope he hits a run of form from here on in.