Well said Kenny Logan

mrmojorisin

I think this is indicative of the majority of rangers fans....we just don't care about them. Yes you get exceptions and I think we all have a chuckle at them and their pathetic excuses but it never ceases to amaze me how many of them including former players and celebrities concern themselves with us.

I think this is indicative of the majority of rangers fans....we just don't care about them. Yes you get exceptions and I think we all have a chuckle at them and their pathetic excuses but it never ceases to amaze me how many of them including former players and celebrities concern themselves with us.

Looking at the site this past week I'd say a fair few are concenred with them.

no wonder gabby said she has a soft spot for rangers, it's cause her mans a bear

I was on The Vault, the quiz programme she hosted, yrs ago. Off air was chatting to her and she brought up Super, saying I was easier to understand than him with my accent, I mentioned I was a Rangers fan, she said Kenny was too, and she liked us.... She went from an 8 toa 9.5 sstraight away.

Sexy Sexy woman

Oh, I won £7k too!

So, what is that shit at the right-hand-side of the photo? "Larsson, Q5, Janefield Street Stand?" Hmmmm?

I think others have explained you don't need to be a "mastermind" to figure it out?

And for the record the pic was a snapshot taken from today's sun.

The shite you refer to must be the answers to the quiz.. Or was it the work of the goon brigade since its upside down?