Gareth Bale

Scored another two last night. The first was as good a free-kick as you'll see. The second was a bit fortunate, but again scored from another free-kick on 90 minutes.

To make him even more dangerous, he's no longer just a big game player. He's scoring week in week out, which for a winger is phenomenal. Something like he's on almost a goal a game in his last 14 appearances, and is probably only going to keep on improving.

I used to think the lad was always overrated after that one performance in Milan, not any more. He is honestly IMO in the top 5 players in the world right now (on form), and I think we should be grateful he's in the prem, as he won't be for much longer if the papers are to be believed!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sick of the Bale hype. Jamie Redknapp last week "he's now that good i put him up there with Ronaldo and Messi". Give me a fuckin break you bug eyed fuck.

He's a Ronaldo wannabe who can strike a ball. Got good pace but he's possibly the worst diver i've seen, blatant aswell, not a Ronaldo tye of going down easy, but blatant cheating. Tecnically, he's absoultely lightyears behind Ronaldo, Messi & Ibrahimovic.

i'm sick of the Bale hype. Jamie Redknapp last week "he's now that good i put him up there with Ronaldo and Messi". Give me a fuckin break you bug eyed fuck.

He's a Ronaldo wannabe who can strike a ball. Got good pace but he's possibly the worst diver i've seen, blatant aswell, not a Ronaldo tye of going down easy, but blatant cheating. Tecnically, he's absoultely lightyears behind Ronaldo, Messi & Ibrahimovic.

This, was thinking the same thing last night, he is has slicked hair :D

Deary me doh

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/gareth-bale-has-scored-tottenhams-last-6-goals-gifs/

I think his free kick taking is better than Ronaldos at the moment, and that's really really saying something

Not really, Ronaldo's conversion rate is very poor.

Not really, Ronaldo's conversion rate is very poor.

Yeah i've noticed that in recent games. However, I actually think Bale's technique is close to surpassing Ronaldos. He isn't quite getting the same level of power (when you see this size of Ronaldos thighs though, its no wonder), but the swerve he's getting on the ball and the accuracy is better than Ronaldos IMO.

I'd love to see Spurs keep Bale. He'd go for around 30-40million I reckon (long contract, very young etc.), and to be honest could they replace him and improve the squad with that kind of money? Potentially yes if spent right, but if I were AVB i'd be telling Levy to keep onto him unless a ridiculously irresistable offer comes in (say 50million plus)

Yeah i've noticed that in recent games. However, I actually think Bale's technique is close to surpassing Ronaldos. He isn't quite getting the same level of power (when you see this size of Ronaldos thighs though, its no wonder), but the swerve he's getting on the ball and the accuracy is better than Ronaldos IMO.

I'd love to see Spurs keep Bale. He'd go for around 30-40million I reckon (long contract, very young etc.), and to be honest could they replace him and improve the squad with that kind of money? Potentially yes if spent right, but if I were AVB i'd be telling Levy to keep onto him unless a ridiculously irresistable offer comes in (say 50million plus)

If they don't finish top 4 then they will have no chance of keeping him tbh, he said himself he wants CL football and without it he will not be on the biggest stage which is what the best want.

Barcelona and Madrid have been reported as sniffing around and I don't see United being able to afford the fee he's go for.

I reckon he will be at Madrid.