Gareth Bale

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop.

They all make a huge and significant difference to their teams and as Tottenham are the poorest of the trio he is probably making the bigger contribution.

No need to stop, when the going gets tough who would you have in your team, Bale, Van Persie, or Walcott and please explain why not Bale..

They all make a huge and significant difference to their teams and as Tottenham are the poorest of the trio he is probably making the bigger contribution.

No need to stop, when the going gets tough who would you have in your team, Bale, Van Persie, or Walcott and please explain why not Bale..

Van Persie, then Bale. Why Walcott though?

Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Michu, Suarez, Hazard, Rooney > Bale.

Why? Better players who have more than 4 good games a season.

If Bale can play like is he is now for 25 out of 40 games a season then I will give him the credit he would then deserve. Two performances against Inter and a run of 6/7 good games doesn't make you world class.

Van Persie, then Bale. Why Walcott though?

Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Michu, Suarez, Hazard, Rooney > Bale.

Why? Better players who have more than 4 good games a season.

If Bale can play like is he is now for 25 out of 40 games a season then I will give him the credit he would then deserve. Two performances against Inter and a run of 6/7 good games doesn't make you world class.

Agree Van Persie is exceptional.

Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Michu, Suarez, Hazard, Rooney

How many of those admittedly great players, would walk in to the Barelona side, not many. Would Bale, I think so.(Think he will go to Man Untd or Madrid though.)

It must be so frustrating, being as good a footballer as that but born in a diddy country.

Sad thing about world nations football, players like Best and Baxter were never given opportunity to shine in international tournaments.

Many an inferior player has starred on the world stage, even a certain french world cup winner who played for us.

Agree Van Persie is exceptional.

Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Michu, Suarez, Hazard, Rooney

How many of those admittedly great players, would walk in to the Barelona side, not many. Would Bale, I think so.(Think he will go to Man Untd or Madrid though.)

NO

Vastly over rated. Sort of player who would start 10 games for Real and they would realise he was not good enough in a Owen, Modric kinda way. Would not get in 90% of folks world 11 I reckon.

I think he would, and that's the annoying thing.