Alex Thomson And Rangers-Hating

billmcmurdo

So, what have we learned so far ?

Not very much. Well, we have gained an insight into Mr Mcmurdo and how he isn't entirely sure how he feels about celtic fans.

I wait with baited breath for the results on that one, it could go either way..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not, however, the opinion of thousands of Rangers supporters.

I think you should have taken this into consideration before writing this piece, those supporters are your audience not these biased hacks in the media you now seem so desperate to suck up to. I think it'll take some effort for you to gain credibility back, I know I'll be unlikely to click your links now with out further indication of what is there..

After reading Bills CRO TOMO INTERVIEW blog my initial thoughts where that Thompson was backtracking and I asked if he had raised the white flag... how fucking wrong was I.

After reading this latest blog from Bill it's now clear to me that only 1 person has raised the white flag, and it's not that bastard Thompson .

Bill I actually find your blog very patronising and I disagree with your slant on things.

Rangers fans haven't developed anything like an IRAceltic type persecution complex. The extenuating circumstances we have found ourselves in have forced us to trust no one easily and to guard and defend ourselves with every tool we can muster.

If these circumstances change either by moving to England or by not being targeted by Rangers haters then our siege mentality would be shelved. The difference is IRAceltic and their fans are indoctrinated with their victims and injustice complex.

Really disappointed, Bill. Before the interview you were one of our champions. You capitulated. You had a chance to get an interview in the studio where you could control the environment, force Thomson to answer deep, biting questions with rapid follow-up questions where he would have no time to give you one of his measured, calculated answers. You allowed him to instead settle for a telephone interview. How can you control such an interview? One question that makes him answer outside his comfort zone and he can hang up, forces you to adopt a weak position. It would appear that you have become star struck and accepted his propaganda. We have all seen cracks appearing in the bile spewed by the adherrants of the agenda directed at Rangers by the haters, namely that the club and the support should adopt a 'forgive and forget' attitude and move on. We are not ready to move on yet, nor are we ready to forgive and forget yet. This would leave many large festering resentments. We want answers, and we want signs of contrition from our attackers. We are moving onwards and upwards in spite on the wrongs perpetrated against us, but we are not yet ready to accept "Lundy's" in our midst. Sorry, Bill. One chance to redeem yourself, make it good.

Bill

In my opinion you have previously defended Rangers, the fans and highlighted other clubs dealings and scandals.

However, you let this bastard off the hook big time.

For example, he conveniently bodyswerved investigating other clubs dealings / scandals by saying "Rangers are the story".

His patronising shite was also an insult to our intelligence.

Surely you have not been taken in by this lying, backstabbing, lowlife, bhigot?

If Thompson,McGobblegiver, McConville, Spiers etc had their way Rangers would not exist... so we must never forget or forgive these scumbags.

no its not and I wouldn`t call him a bluenose either.

you would be surprised how many fans have different views regarding the filth, although most I know are all of the same opinion now after recent events ensured that was a given.

I have followed Bills blogs for a good while now and have come to respect his views. However on this occasion I certainly don't share his views.

This doesn't mean however that he is to be demonised. His judgement on this current matter is way off line but I still respect the previous blogs he has written and look forward to his next. I have a feeling that Bill in retrospect will see his latest offering in a completely different light.

I also believe he's the sort of guy that will admit his ill judgement? Time will tell?