Green to offer Murray Park to Wales squad

Captain Hilts

So Green is hiring out a top class training facility to sides visiting Glasgow in order to generate funds for his club. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

This will be like the Kennedy assassination, in 50 years people will still be asking "Where were you when you found out a chief executive conducted a minor business deal involving the temporary leasing of some showers and a gym?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CG is a businessman with an eye for making money for the Club, so why shouldn't he make such an offer.

2. The SFA started this hatred, so why shouldn't CG strike back.

3. Daly's Rhag is on the way out, so any shit story against us with the hope that the immigrants will buy the rhag out of their giro's.

in a nutshell....

Aside from being a good manager one of the best things about having Strachan in charge is that he has the intellect to defuse this sort of rubbish

Seriously so what? Are we suggesting one training session makes a difference to a result? WGS would rightly be insulted and embarrassed by the suggestion.

I'll be honest though I have spent money watching Scotland home and away. I put being in the stadium for 1-0 in Paris on a par with being in the stadium in Florence for the UEFA semi. Right now I couldn't give a duck about Scotland. Fans, clubs and authorities all decided Rangers were not an important part of Scottish football. It was nonsense but I for one can't forget it and I have no desire to be in a stand at a Scotland game with "football fans" next to me who I know wishes to see the demise if our club