Sandazza and Perry back for Berwick?

scarkev

http://www.rangers.c...duo-will-be-fit

Its looking like both will be back in the squad, at least, on Saturday. Now the last two games has seen a marked improvment in our performances and it will be interesting to see if Ally brings both or one of them straight back in. Im very hopefull he doesnt, especially at the expense of playing players in their best positions.

Its looking like both will be back in the squad, at least, on Saturday. Now the last two games has seen a marked improvment in our performances and it will be interesting to see if Ally brings both or one of them straight back in. Im very hopefull he doesnt, especially at the expense of playing players in their best positions.

Barring injuries, none of the two of them should get near a start. If Andy Little is moved out to accommodate Sandaza and Hegarty is dropped to get Perry back, then there will be two angry players sitting somewhere.

I will cry if Little is pushed out wide to make way for Sandaza and Perry is not up to first team games right now, Kenny said Argyriou was dropped for his bad form a few weeks ago and it did him good so i hope we apply that logic to these two and any other players not performing.

Barring injuries, none of the two of them should get near a start. If Andy Little is moved out to accommodate Sandaza and Hegarty is dropped to get Perry back, then there will be two angry players sitting somewhere.

Agreed....and lets face it.... who in their right mind would change a winning team....err..answers to the usual address....

Agreed....and lets face it.... who in their right mind would change a winning team....err..answers to the usual address....

I'm quite confident that barring injury or suspension, we will see the same team on the park for the third week running. I don't even want to contemplate the reaction of the fans if Ally changed a team who are just starting to understand each other in key linking positions.Perhaps the only change might be Aird in and McKay on the bench, which would be feasible given Barrie's game last week.

I'm quite confident that barring injury or suspension, we will see the same team on the park for the third week running. I don't even want to contemplate the reaction of the fans if Ally changed a team who are just starting to understand each other in key linking positions.Perhaps the only change might be Aird in and McKay on the bench, which would be feasible given Barrie's game last week.

Fair dos mate...think that had more to do with the percentage of play that was evident on our left hand side...where Temps was HOT!! ....And while I would hope both wingers could produce the goods every week...I'll gladly settle for one of them turning on the style...

I think if aird hadn't played last night this would have been more likely...Barry didn't have the best of games on Saturday and wee aird is due a run at some stage. I am keen to see Crawford get a couple if starts in the 2nd striker role.

At the end of the day ally is in charge and can do what he wants re team selection but I just hope especially where perry is concerned he isn't brought straight back in as he has clearly regressed this year. It may also be a coincidence but since perry has been out the team the defence has looked to pass from the back and not go route one as often.

Fair dos mate...think that had more to do with the percentage of play that was evident on our left hand side...where Temps was HOT!! ....And while I would hope both wingers could produce the goods every week...I'll gladly settle for one of them turning on the style...

I wasn't actually referring about Barrie's attacking contribution, I was more referring to his losing the ball,wayward passes in the middle of the park and his general all round performance. When we have a player such as Argyriou bombing down the right, we need whoever is playing on that right wide side dropping off a bit in case there is a breakaway if the attack breaks down,and Barrie lacks that quality at times.

He didn't do anything THAT bad as such, so I'll be happy if him or Aird get a start.

I think if aird hadn't played last night this would have been more likely...Barry didn't have the best of games on Saturday and wee aird is due a run at some stage. I am keen to see Crawford get a couple if starts in the 2nd striker role.

At the end of the day ally is in charge and can do what he wants re team selection but I just hope especially where perry is concerned he isn't brought straight back in as he has clearly regressed this year. It may also be a coincidence but since perry has been out the team the defence has looked to pass from the back and not go route one as often.

Aird is a fit young kid so playing Tuesday then fronting up on the Saturday shouldn't be a problem to him. I would like to see Crawford get a run, but I'm happy if he gets 30 minutes for a few games so we don't upset the team as it just seems to be gelling.

As for Perry, I think he is going to find it tough to get a game from now until the end of the season unless Hegarty/Cribari are out.I'm not sure whether Perry being out has changed our tactics regards passing/long ball game, for I hope it has been because Ally has drummed it into them that's the way he wants the game played.

If I could pick one fault with Alexander this season it has been his insistence of waving our defence/midfield away from our box and blootering the fucking ball long and high, so hopefully Ally has given him a rocket up the arse. :pipe:

well hopefully theyre on the bench. As they havent justified to start a match at all

If Perry and Sandaza walk back in to the squad then I will lose another strand of belief in McCoist's management.

These players on the park are our best team available and all deserve to stay in the XI. Perry and Sandaza do not.