Lee Wallace Payment

Blue Forever

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst it's great to save 100K, we should not be doing deals to help those who kicked us when we were down last year.

We are not making the payment early to help Hearts, we are doing it to save ourselves 20% over a period of less than 6 months. That isn't good business, it's great business.

Having a glance at Hearts forums...the views of some of their fans on this are hysterical

Do these guys pay any of their debts? Absolute disgrace.

Probably just as well - better to get it now, as we need it really badly, than wait and maybe not get it from them later.

Rangers... Bending us over and taking everything they want from us since 1874.

I'm just amazed that anyone connected with Hearts still views them with anything less than the contempt we all reserve for the mhanks and the vermin to be honest.

some are clearly grateful and suggest that Hearts may have approached us to make the deal, but I'm just loving that we still upset these bitter bastards so much

Did we not offer to pay this same amount previously more of a goodwill gesture and it was knocked back,

Not exactly goodwill. More opportunistic. In November Hearts owed a £450K tax bill and we offered £500K while there was still £800K outstanding. Hearts turned their noses at this. We went on to pay £300K in January as per the original agreement and the remaining half million would have been due in the Summer.

Having a glance at Hearts forums...the views of some of their fans on this are hysterical

some are clearly grateful and suggest that Hearts may have approached us to make the deal, but I'm just loving that we still upset these bitter bastards so much

Just had a chat with a hearts fan there and he said they took the money just now because we are in trouble and couldn't pay the full amount in the summer. i didn't have a clue what he was talking about until i looked on here. some people out there just can't see what's going on.

Just had a chat with a hearts fan there and he said they took the money just now because we are in trouble and couldn't pay the full amount in the summer. i didn't have a clue what he was talking about until i looked on here. some people out there just can't see what's going on.

So you think we are in trouble?

Why would we be paying out 400k if we were in trouble?

i think he means the opposite - it's the Hearts fan that is blind. I think.

I hope so, though the way he said he didnt know what the hertz fan was on about till he looked on here made me think he had read something on here that said we were in trouble. Im sure he will clear this up soon :D