Lee Wallace Payment

Blue Forever

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a chat with a hearts fan there and he said they took the money just now because we are in trouble and couldn't pay the full amount in the summer. i didn't have a clue what he was talking about until i looked on here. some people out there just can't see what's going on.

I thought the tims were thick, we don't have to pay anything till the summer, why would we pay them now if there was any chance we couldn't pay it in the future?

I just shows you what other people think and I can't see it changing anytime soon.

that interpretation that the hearts fan came up with is just not based in reality. We put £22m in the bank recently and they havnt got a pot to piss in. Its self delusion on grand scale to make themselves feel better about their situation.

that interpretation that the hearts fan came up with is just not based in reality. We put £22m in the bank recently and they havnt got a pot to piss in. Its self delusion on grand scale to make themselves feel better about their situation.

Yes and they are just going to have to get used too what is about to happenen to them, we helped them out today by paying that money no other team in this county is cash rich, we want always be but just now we are because of us buying ST and the IPO.Other teams and fans are only starting to see this. We could have waited to see if hearts went under and saved our club money, but we didn't.

Yes and they are just going to have to get used too what is about to happenen to them, we helped them out today by paying that money no other team in this county is cash rich, we want always be but just now we are because of us buying ST and the IPO.Other teams and fans are only starting to see this. We could have waited to see if hearts went under and saved our club money, but we didn't.

good point

Brilliant from rangers today paying all the football debt.be interested to see if this is reported positively in the press tomorrow.they are quick off the mark with the negative stuff .this blows the shite thompson was spouting lastweek regarding cash flow problems right out the water but I'd bet there isn't a blog about this.

Brilliant from rangers today paying all the football debt.be interested to see if this is reported positively in the press tomorrow.they are quick off the mark with the negative stuff .this blows the shite thompson was spouting lastweek regarding cash flow problems right out the water but I'd bet there isn't a blog about this.

This money wasnt owed therefore it wasn't a debt. All the footballing debts were settled a while back.

they can say what they like were £100,000 better off , Hearts can stay afloat a little longer, everyone is happy ?

Didn't we make the same offer to Hearts before Christmas & they turned it down, things must be bad down the gorgie road.

Wonder who we will take next as a gesture of good will

they can say what they like were £100,000 better off , Hearts can stay afloat a little longer, everyone is happy ?

Didn't we make the same offer to Hearts before Christmas & they turned it down, things must be bad down the gorgie road.

Wonder who we will take next as a gesture of good will

It wasn't the same offer, its covered in this thread. We tried to save 300K on the deal before Christmas. Hertz weren't that desperate to accept back then.