ESPN during the match *update

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only two songs have been outlaw'd tbb for one offending word and the other being the famine song because apparently telling some cunt to go home is racist lol

media and the other crew like go on about a song list and chants saying oh this is banned and that one is banned is. complete shit, there's no fricken list if there was we'd have seen it by now

• 1 month later...

Might I humbly suggest that if those young scamps refrained from using the words "fen... bas...." and F... The P....." then nae cunt would have been able to complain, or is this far to simple tae understand???????????????????

Today we have Bears on here asking CG and Ally to stop speaking to the media, as they are giving them ammunition to hurt us with articles. I wonder if those Bears stand by the same thought process over the fans who add the offensive words to songs?

Today we have Bears on here asking CG and Ally to stop speaking to the media, as they are giving them ammunition to hurt us with articles. I wonder if those Bears stand by the same thought process over the fans who add the offensive words to songs?

Not sure if you noticed but this is an old thread which has been bumped. Fans were great today.

O'ffended much?

Fuck them all, keep singing the songs loud and proud. ESPN burley and all the other media outlets continue to ignore a certain other teams behaviour i.e. blood stained poppies and terrorist supporting songs, while EVERYDAY on social media were referred to as h***. But we're in our own country signing songs that defend our country or our religion and were scrutinized, fuck them all I say

This, we are in a War of Attrition, fuck every one of these horrible bhastards, they are still trying to destroy us as the spl have proved with their deluded attempt at trying to get The Rangers to pay their £500K phoney bill. This thing is not anywhere near finished yet, the streets will run with blood before this is over, you better learn how to fix a bayonet ! :sherlock:

So Prodigy98 - why did you 'bump' this thread?

Looks like he started the original thread and was following up by saying today was much better. Who was the commentator today? He was a lot better than the usual suspects.