Lets Show Our Class And Sing About The Rangers

tannerall

Well said mate, the support was top notch today from what i seen in the atmosphere the guys created.

but fuck me, wise up lads, why do you want to go to a football match to see your team compete against berwick rangers and chant about Boaby fuckin Sands? Why the fuck do you want to sing a song about how you are about to be hung by the IRA and 'the lights of home' being 'county down'. Our home is fucking Glasgow. You porbably work in an office and live a priveladged 9-5 life. At worst you've had a dust up in a pub - your not some fuckin' ulster armed soldier at war with republicans. Embarrassing. The majority of us are very much far and away removed from the troubles. Heehaw to do with Rangers.

Sing about Rangers, stop embarrassing yourselfs, and instead, do yourselves and the club proud.

I don't give a fuck about the shame the taigs are singing. To see people revel in paedophillia is nauseating and questions must be forwarded to these individuals. Questions like : Why are you singing glory songs about celtics paedophile past ? Are you sick in the head ? Do you have children of your own?

These activities don't require or request a sense of humor to appreciate, they require an eager interest in the act itself. The truth. You also may want to refrain from singing YCV songs if your fed up with that mob singing about terrorists. This is the only time I'm going to lay it out like this, I shouldn't have to.

Maybe you should give a fuck about what they sing as its alot more disgusting than bringing to the public eye about there paedo religion which i agree with you is disgusting. No im not sick in the head. So what is the YCV if you wanna educate me on terrorists i think if you knew you wouldnt put that in same sentence mate.

Maybe you should give a fuck about what they sing as its alot more disgusting than bringing to the public eye about there paedo religion which i agree with you is disgusting. No im not sick in the head. So what is the YCV if you wanna educate me on terrorists i think if you knew you wouldnt put that in same sentence mate.

Any of that to do with Rangers ? Bears Den ?

At the end of the day I go to Ibrox to watch Rangers and I sing songs that relate to my team celebrating rangers.

The pope, bobby sands and the vatican have nothing to do with Coisty and the boys getting 3 points down at Berwick!!

We worked so hard to save our club now lets not ruin it and fuck things up again!

Come On Bears!

I read quickly over this post first time, but on re-reading realise this is by far the best post in the thread :clap:

At the end of the day I go to Ibrox to watch Rangers and I sing songs that relate to my team celebrating rangers.

The pope, bobby sands and the vatican have nothing to do with Coisty and the boys getting 3 points down at Berwick!!

We worked so hard to save our club now lets not ruin it and fuck things up again!

Come On Bears!

The irony of your username and avatar must be lost on you then.

Over the years at Ibrox I have enjoyed singing songs that annoy people. FTP songs, TBB, the sash, anti bobby sands songs, anti-cellic songs, anti aberdeen etc songs. Even remember in the "good" old days singing the occasional racist and sexist songs which were the norm at the time.

One particular old favourite sung to the tune of "Land Of Hope and Glory" was

We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too,

We hate Man United and....and Everton... we hate you.

It had a ring to it, and I'd sing it with gusto.

Another favourite was

Three popes gone and the Queen lives on, doo dah, doo dah.

Again a nice wee tune, and it wound up the enemy we hate.

Now to the point. They are all songs which show a dislike of something or a bias to something which is not part of Rangers Football Club.

Appart from getting some frustation out our system, what purpose do they otherwise serve to our football club ?

If this season tells us anything, it tells us as far as football is concerned no one else matters and we support Rangers first and foremost.

Okay, some of you with a traditional Protetstant background may wish to sing the old orange favourites.

I have no problem with this. I do it myself. I still occasionally go back over the old tunes.Other Rangers fans may enjoy yiddish songs, muslim songs, even a very few may enjoy singing romantic songs about oireland (unlikely as it seems)

Again, I have no problem with this, sing them at home, in a club, on a march, anywhere you choose, but do we really need to sing them at the football ?

(I understand Rangers have a huge protestant support, but we also have a large Highland support and see no reason to sing Donald where's yer troosers or similar at Ibrox.)

Why dont we show our class and our maturity and sing songs which simply support the Rangers and broadcast our love for the Rangers.

Imagine 90 minutes of only singing songs which support the Rangers

This would really show the rest of the world what we are all about.

We can then leave non Rangers songs, to be sung elsewhere, and any songs of hatred can be left to those with a lot less class.

Well said