Enemies of Rangers are out in force tonight

ger50champ

I.ll try.

I have been told that now the days of the tax blog is over they have decided to attack our brand.

They want to make us unattractive to investment / sponsorship and by extension attack our share price.

They were organised today. They had a celtic media rep at the game ffs. They had coordinated phone calls to media outlets.

Their whole focus is now on making the Rangers brand toxic by any means they can.

And the singing of the songs was who's fault then?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See our enemies are out in force tonight .Without listening to the usual suspects Snyde and Bbc it's so depressing to see all the total crap that's been posted on here last 4/5hours .Some of the so called bears should hang your heads in shame .

Some of the enemies of Rangers were out in force at the game today masquarading as fans I'm afraid. I call these so called fans morons because they will never listen to reason, will ignore pleas from the club and fellow fans. These people have another agenda which has nothing to do with football.

I.ll try.

I have been told that now the days of the tax blog is over they have decided to attack our brand.

They want to make us unattractive to investment / sponsorship and by extension attack our share price.

They were organised today. They had a celtic media rep at the game ffs. They had coordinated phone calls to media outlets.

Their whole focus is now on making the Rangers brand toxic by any means they can.

Right, I see. So just explain to me how they infiltrated about 400 sellik fans into Shielfield this afternoon and got them to sing "fu.. the po.. and fen... bas..." please. It's all becoming clearer now you've shown us the above.

Can you expand on this please?

Think he means the manky mob will be laughing at us.

All this shit was started by that shower long long time ago.

Its been an ongoing campaign deliberately designed for Rangers fans ,and Rangers fans alone.

How no one can see this is beyond me.

It has been very well orchastrated and planned.

A certain minority of the population in schotland have managed to worm their worped Religous Ideaoligy in to the Law society, hence campaigning for knew Laws against the naughty majority who sing alledged offensive naughty songs.

Always offended ,and playing the victim card.

Thats them.

I personaly have had enough of them and would just as soon leave Scottish football and leave tjem to it.

Think he means the manky mob will be laughing at us.

All this shit was started by that shower lomg long time ago.

Its been an ongoing campaign deliberately designed for Rangers fans and Rangers fans alone.

How no one can see this is beyond me.

It has been very well orchatrated and planned.

So they're making us sing the songs then?

I.ll try.

Who was the rodents media rep mate ???and agree with your post .I don't give a fuck how para it sounds .We all know it's happening and for reasons you stated .

I was until I seen you suggest 5000 posts

I wasn't being serious in the first place.

My response to the OP because he was in another thread complaining about those with low post counts posting topics, and his post count is lower than mine. I was trying to be funny, wrong night for that it seems.

I wasn't being serious in the first place.

My response to the OP because he was in another thread complaining about those with low post counts posting topics, and his post count is lower than mine. I was trying to be funny, wrong night for that it seems.

Yeah Al stop being a troll and stick up for the bears .-:

Who was the rodents media rep mate ???and agree with your post .I don't give a fuck how para it sounds .We all know it's happening and for reasons you stated .

This I can believe.

Branding is a major thing in any business.

And they havent stopped trying to smear our name sonce the share issue and before.

Some people need to open their eues at Ibrox.

And ears.

I.ll try.

Even if that is true, it was our fans singing, nobody else's.

Has this been dramatised? Of course it has, spectacularly so. Espn talking about making complaints was ludicrous and by my ears, most of the songs while not particularly to my taste, weren't illegal or whatever. However, we sang a few bits and bobs of songs that we've been told not to sing. I don't think anyone else can be blamed for that.

Lets be honest, nobody is offended by the content, what they are offended by was us being allowed to get away with it. Everyone in Scottish football dislikes Rangers at the moment, and any chance they get to put us down, they'll take it. That's why I'm disappointed that we've given them the ammunition to do so. When our thousands of fans are there making a racket and backing the team, nobody else can say anything bad about it, but when even a few do this, they're gonna go for it.

Our support this season has been nothing short of astonishing. 13th largest home attendance in Europe, massive raucous away crowds. Amazing. People know that singing these songs are going to only serve to feed these obsessives who love to report our apparent awful sectarianism - my question is then, why give them the opportunity to do so? Why not defy them and just show them how great a support we are? Is the singing of a couple of words, whether you think they are offensive or not, really worth it for all the grief we get for it?

Even if that is true, it was our fans singing, nobody else's.

Has this been dramatised? Of course it has, spectacularly so. Espn talking about making complaints was ludicrous and by my ears, most of the songs while not particularly to my taste, weren't illegal or whatever. However, we sang a few bits and bobs of songs that we've been told not to sing. I don't think anyone else can be blamed for that.

Lets be honest, nobody is offended by the content, what they are offended by was us being allowed to get away with it. Everyone in Scottish football dislikes Rangers at the moment, and any chance they get to put us down, they'll take it. That's why I'm disappointed that we've given them the ammunition to do so. When our thousands of fans are there making a racket and backing the team, nobody else can say anything bad about it, but when even a few do this, they're gonna go for it.

Our support this season has been nothing short of astonishing. 13th largest home attendance in Europe, massive raucous away crowds. Amazing. People know that singing these songs are going to only serve to feed these obsessives who love to report our apparent awful sectarianism - my question is then, why give them the opportunity to do so? Why not defy them and just show them how great a support we are? Is the singing of a couple of words, whether you think they are offensive or not, really worth it for all the grief we get for it?

Marco very very good post mate .Infact I'd pin it this evening .Im sure it's what all good Rangers fans would agree with

I agree with this. What should the minimum post count be though? I've seen a few fishing trips instigated by posters with hundreds of posts already, clearly infiltrators but they're repped by their own kind.

A minimum of 1000 posts before you can start a topic.

Marco very very good post mate

Cheers. I'm not heavily on either side frankly. I think it's been totally sensationalised but I also think it's ludicrous to play the blame game. We have to accept responsibility for the few songs sung which we've been told not to. No point lowering ourselves to the standards of others and complain that they get away with it.

No .

Read the rest of my post.

You where on me like a flash .

But they are defenately making up pathetic laws to castigate and crucify Rangers fans.

But hey its not offensive for them .Is it?

Look, we sing the songs, we take responsibility for that. Enough of the poor us bullshit.

Look, we sing the songs, we take responsibility for that. Enough of the poor us bullshit.

Right I dont condone the singing of Songs that are deemed Sectarian.

Lets clear that up, but for a TV commentator to report this is absurd and for them to then announce they are complaining to The Police .

Well that says it all really.

They made these Laws up and is solely for Rangers Fans .

I am not in the business of poor us the Victims ,but what I will say is that this gets Blown way out of proportion by those who hate Rangers .

Quite simply if songs where sung then in the Grand scheme of things an Eight yo boy was hit by a Coin thrown from the Berwick End .

So what's the most Important to you then?

That's the problem I have with all this Singing Crap.Yet some of our own just want to hang our own Fans .

I.ll try.

i think what your saying is 100 percent true the orlit issue was the start and it got the required result the share price dropped.