Tomorrows papers

wearethepeople1

Haven't read any papers today, nor do I usually. Has there actually been any sort of big deal about us?

My old boy bought me the sun for the racing bit as the wee Asians (see I can be pc) never had a racing post and ive browsed through it and other than ally and the clubs statement nothing really

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough You must be right and I'm wrong then .Your down in England keeping an eye on all the Scottish media outlets yet I'm up here working in outlets that have newspapers and listening to the Scottish radio and tv .Yeah must have missed it bud

Living in London you get all the Scottish papers for a start. You can even get the Press and Journal, Hamilton Advertiser, Lanark Gazette and the Oban Times. Go online, do a search and you will see all the press on it. Its there seeing as you feel the need to compare ourselves to them.

In the Sunday Times sports suppliment - of the 13 or so paragraphs on the game - 2 were about the actual football and the rest were about the singing. In the main paper there was 1 small paragraph on the singing, and half a page on the Cardinals exploits.

I dont know if thats reporting parity or not. Regardless, I would rather it was all about the cardinal.

It should be noted that the stories line was essentially "Rangers cant sing like this if they want to go to England" - because we played an effectively English team in Berwick -