Best place to sit at ibrox for a first timer

Got my mate coming up from England this week and said id take him to his first rangers game on Saturday, he is a Sunderland season ticket holder but is moving up here later in the year so im hoping he will get the blue bug and get a rangers season ticket next season as well as me. Iv mostly sat in the copland rear whenever Iv been at games, do you think he would be better being able to see the the union bears etc or try to get a couple of seats in amongst them?

Got my mate coming up from England this week and said id take him to his first rangers game on Saturday, he is a Sunderland season ticket holder but is moving up here later in the year so im hoping he will get the blue bug and get a rangers season ticket next season as well as me. Iv mostly sat in the copland rear whenever Iv been at games, do you think he would be better being able to see the the union bears etc or try to get a couple of seats in amongst them?

West Encklosure when I was young and I loved it (standing back then)

I find the Club Deck a bit far away atmosphere wise AL, though it does give a unrivalled panorama

You make your own atmosphere D. I often look down onto BF1 for inspiration but it's up to each individual to make Ibrox rock. I like to think I certainly do my bit.

I've had my seat up there since I could stand. Only place I've ever been at Ibrox. That doesn't really make me qualified to offer my opinion in these threads I know. I should look to expand my horizons, seating wise, and I may try to do that next season. But I love my seat in the Club Deck. For me, it really is the best view in the world.

You make your own atmosphere D. I often look down onto BF1 for inspiration but it's up to each individual to make Ibrox rock. I like to think I certainly do my bit.

I've had my seat up there since I could stand. Only place I've ever been at Ibrox. That doesn't really make me qualified to offer my opinion in these threads I know. I should look to expand my horizons, seating wise, and I may try to do that next season. But I love my seat in the Club Deck. For me, it really is the best view in the world.

Good point. My first ever trip to Ibrox saw me seated in the main stand - there was no club deck above me !

CF4, BF5, SW5 or SE1 are the best seats I can get 2 together which of these would be best? SW5 and SE1 seem a bit far away from the pitch. I think id prefer BF5 but CF4 would probs be best for seeing the union bears etc so would it be better to be near them or better to see them?

Cant get 2 tickets together there. Infact its now sold out, I checked on Friday night and there was loads of tickets for BF1 left but now sold out, is that normally what happens or is that a load of nosy journalists etc buying tickets after yesterday?

aye, get him in the club deck. Mind buy him a copy of the Telegraph and a skinny latte too.

Get him in the Broomy front!!!

Anywhere you can get a ticket, I've sat in every stand except the Govan Front, and can honestly say I've enjoyed every view in the magnificant 5* IBROX, no doubt your mackem buddy will enjoy the day where ever you decide to sit. Club Deck is the best view but if you and your pal are over 5ft 5 be prepared for sore shins with the lack of leg room, my favourite is the West Enclosure (preferably standing). Watp

Same.

The following year I was in the Govan front brown section getting blinded by the sun or Davie Cooper on the ball.

Davie Cooper ? Yer just a sprog as well then, Derek Parlane scored on my first visit.

But rumours abound on Minstral's first trip Alan Morton was on the wing....