Lemmon unhappy at verdict

JamieG54

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would watch and listen to every word that little cnt says, and if he says one word out of place, then he better be up on a disrepute charge. Even better if he says we cheated in any way, we should charge him ourselves. Or maybe if he is bringing a companies reputation into question with his remarks then that companies shareholders could deal with him.

It wouldn't be hard to wind that wee beggar up do you think?

"We're not renting out a training ground" he said... Fucking master stroke Charlie Green. Now we know that the juve move got under his skin...fucking lovin it!!!

He has absolutely no class....any sensible Celtic fan (I'm sure there are a few) must be embarrassed by the conduct of their manager! He just continually shows himself up, quite funny really!

"We're not renting out a training ground" he said... Fucking master stroke Charlie Green. Now we know that the juve move got under his skin...fucking lovin it!!!

The funny thing is technically they are as its a loan for one of their Directors is it not.?

He has absolutely no class....any sensible Celtic fan (I'm sure there are a few) must be embarrassed by the conduct of their manager! He just continually shows himself up, quite funny really!

He doesn't do Dignity that is for sure.

Hahahahahahahahaaa..... ahhhhh... hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

sorry - just watched the clip on STV, he is bona fide, absolutely, incontravertibly, 100% fucking beelin - he can barely speak he's that fucked off, it's hilarious... you know that way when someone's really fucked you off & you're trying to keep calm and hide it, but it's so totally obvious you're totally beelin'? That x 1000000. At least.

I genuinely nearly fell off my seat laughting when he blurted out the bit about renting out training grounds - it came from nowhere, one minute he's talking about how they're in fantastic shape & preparing for their quarter final (pumping) then he just hits out with "we're no renting out a training ground... next question!"

:belm2:

Hahahahahahahahaaa..... ahhhhh... hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

sorry - just watched the clip on STV, he is bona fide, absolutely, incontravertibly, 100% fucking beelin - he can barely speak he's that fucked off, it's hilarious... you know that way when someone's really fucked you off & you're trying to keep calm and hide it, but it's so totally obvious you're totally beelin'? That x 1000000. At least.

I genuinely nearly fell off my seat laughting when he blurted out the bit about renting out training grounds - it came from nowhere, one minute he's talking about how they're in fantastic shape & preparing for their quarter final (pumping) then he just hits out with "we're no renting out a training ground... next question!"

:belm2:

I've just watched the BBC version and he is clearly seething, raging an beeling all at once. "£47m over a 11 years and no unfair competitive advantage?" Yes, Neil EBTs are a legal tax reduction scheme that Celtic also used and didn't disclose.

He's also resorting to "My dad's bigger than your dad" as he claims "we're in the Champions' League. We don't have to rent our training ground out." Well Neil, we don't need to register our youth team coaches on a register.

140 guests, all copying and pasting, sending stuff off to the Polis, PIRA Power, etc, etc.

All very FOCUSsed

Loving it.

Yeah the bitter and twisted show their true qualities when losing any decision .You can count on the sad little retarded low lifes to be so gutted it will bring them on here with some delusional idea to appease their warped minds.

I'm sorry but the best bit he says :-

"The way we behave, the way we do our business has been impeccable and that's the reason why we are in the position we are in now."

IMPECCABLE???

So many things to say about that, on certain very suspect things in their history well known to everyone....