Lennon and celtics reaction to this exposes how much they

post-75-0-84062300-1362251359_thumb.jpg

What do you call the lurgan bigot with a suit on ? A tramp. Don't let the suit fool you, they've tried a makeover on this piece of excrement today with a 50 bob suit and a 7/6 haircut but as the old saying goes you cannot polish a turd ! :sherlock:

Thought along the same lines when I seen that runt earlier , It really is like you said , it's like they are trying their best to be on the charm offensive ffs

Side note = Anyone read what fuckin hartsons been spouting , read this from another thread link ,

grim_1683413a.jpg

GREEN PARTY ... Charles should just be glad that Rangers' title triumphs are still in the record books

Guilty Gers should get an apology from SPL? Green’s got to be havin’ a LAUGH

By JOHN HARTSON

Last Updated: 02nd March 2013

CORRECT me if I’m wrong but didn’t Lord Nimmo Smith find Rangers guilty this week?

Didn’t the respected QC study the old club’s use of EBTs and decide they were actually up to no good?

He didn’t strip them of the titles, to the relief of everyone associated with Ibrox.

But he could have.

And let’s be honest about it — he probably SHOULD have.

Don’t get me wrong, as far as I’m concerned, the five championships lifted between 2000 and 2011 were won fair and square.

And in my eyes the Rangers players did absolutely nothing wrong by signing the contracts with benefit trusts.

Do me a favour.

There isn’t a footballer in the world who would turn his nose up at a tax avoidance deal worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.

But I’ve got to be honest and say that the reaction from Charles Green to the ruling sticks in my throat.

I like Green. He calls it as he sees it and has done a good job at Ibrox since taking over from Craig Whyte.

But this idea that Rangers are owed apologies from anyone and everyone who demanded they be stripped of titles is a joke.

You would think he’d realise Rangers have won a watch here.

They’ve been let off lightly with the fine which, by the way, will only be added to the pot of debt for the Oldco. It’ll never be paid.

A fortune has been spent on the case with legal fees going through the roof.

The general reaction to the decision was that Rangers won but that’s not how I saw it.

At the end of the day Lord Nimmo Smith ruled that Rangers DID break the rules.

He just didn’t think it was a crime worthy of taking titles. What was it he said, they ‘didn’t gain any sporting advantage’ which is why he only dished out a fine.

To my mind his ruling and punishment contradicts itself but it seems to be the SPL rule book possibly stopped him from going heavier on Rangers.

I’d have thought they’d realise that, accept they’ve been let off the hook, and move on.

And that’s what I thought was happening.

I initially read quotes from Green early on the Thursday afternoon saying he wanted to draw a line under the affair.

‘Good response’, I thought to myself. ‘That’s exactly what you should be saying’.

But by tea time the Yorkshireman was in front of TV cameras and unable to stop himself from saying something to appeal to the punters.

His demand for apologies will only rub non-Rangers fans up the wrong way. Not that he’ll care about that of course.

Listen, I want to stress this — the ex-Ibrox players who signed these deals did NOTHING wrong.

It wasn’t just their agents or financial advisers telling them the EBTs were all above board and kosher.

It was Rangers, the club.

I came close to signing for the club myself and had they offered to pay me a few hundred grand on the side I’d have snatched their hand off.

There isn’t a player who wouldn’t.

In fact, I’m sure it’s the sort of arrangement which still goes on at the big clubs in the UK and abroad. With the amount of cash swirling around the game in England there will be off-shore accounts all over the place.

But as a club Rangers must have known there was a danger this could bite them on the backside years down the line. And that’s exactly what happened.

I just believe that if Lord Nimmo Smith did think they were at it then surely he would have been well within his rights to take their trophies.

It would have been harsh on the players — wrong even — but that was the risk the club was willing to take and they would have been forced to accept full responsibility for that.

Green said months ago he wasn’t going to play ball with the commission or even recognise its decision.

He seemed to forget about that as he celebrated.

He must have been terrified on Thursday morning when the report was on its way, knowing the fallout would be huge.

Ally McCoist and everyone else will tell you now they weren’t ever worried the decision would go against them.

Nonsense.

They’d have been worried all right and no wonder.

I just hope this outcome does draw a line under everything because the whole saga became so tiresome.

I want to get back to the days when everyone talked about the football, purely and simply.

That is the biggest positive anyone can take from this because had it gone the other way it would have rubbed on forever.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2MQedFeXZ

Obsessed

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hartson used to frequently attend our local Propoganda pubs in our area,and had his head turned,but should keep his big fat mouth shut in something he knows little about,and was known to sing the odd song..........fck off back to wales you fat arsehole........

I’m sure it’s the sort of arrangement which still goes on at the big clubs in the UK and abroad. With the amount of cash swirling around the game in England there will be off-shore accounts all over the place

So obviously Hartson doesn't believe Septic are a big club :lol:

Of course we all knew that anyway

I'm sure wee lenny said about three weeks ago that he was never going to talk about Rangers again. He just cant stop obsessing about us ,just like the rest of the tarriers.He fails to recognise that Rangers present position has aided celtic significantly since last season.He knows that there is no merit in anything that he achieves and it is all so hollow. Personally i found his interview to be superb and could not stop laughing at him. He just canny handle the fact that we will be back and stronger than ever in the near future. It's funny how the "new mature neil lennon" goes to pieces in interviews whenever Rangers name is mentioned. How will he ever handle it when we are breathing down his neck.? 54 and counting!!!