Lennon and celtics reaction to this exposes how much they

this is the beginning of the push for an appeal

these cunts really are obsessed

Appeal? Appeal what? Do they think Lord Nimmo Smith lacked clarity in his judgement? Maybe the Celtic lawyer who was part of the group investigating this drama didn't do his job well enough....maybe that's why the little ginger-toothed fuck is so peeved.

Either way, there will be no appeal.

None.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did we really expect anything else from this mob. Always cheated, never defeated. Offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing. This just confirms everything I have ever known about them. Not worth a second thought.

Why should Celtic see fit to issue a statement in the first place

What's it got to do with them other than they have broke their cover that they were the driving force behind it all.

Have any other clubs seen fit to comment on the judgement................. nope.

expect that puppet at Tannadump to follow suit

Notice not talk about his depression anymore, must have been a nightmare for him in his bed ,curtains drawn lights off and the sound of tic toc getting louder and louder in his head lol

This Friday night Glasgow banter is on top form :) lol

Plus is this not the little rhodent that invested in schemes similar in set up like EBTs, also did he not come away with , that's not my signature re bank re alleged loans for property development that went tits up.

This poor excuse for a man has no morals whatsoever and I for one will party the day he passes on, natural cause of death I hasten to add

Glasgow banter at it's best lol you just have to laugh

The bigoted little fuck that is Neil Lennon has nothing to do with the Rangers EBT story, nor does his child-abusing club.

The hack at the media conference would know that, but asked the ginger-toothed little fuck what he thought about the decision anyway.

He got the answer he and all of us expected he'd get.

It's a non-story.

Lennon hates us and can't cope with the fact that we're still going strong.

Everyone on here and elsewhere knew that before today.

Of course they hate us, that's a built in but dr death has been using his influence to make things difficult for us from the moment they saw we were in trouble, I think most people with savvy can see this, in fact stevie wonder could see it. I just hope Green uses Traynor to expose these bhastards ! :sherlock:

Sectarian schooling in Scotland is to blame for all this. Normal kids are taught to respect other people's beliefs and ideals, those kids are taught they are superior to everybody else.

They are brought up being taught it is ok to lie, cheat and steal as long as they confess their sins on a Sunday, no harm done.

Don't believe they have made a statement about this. Did they think they were getting the titles? The titles if they got stripped would have just been deducted from the records not given to them. :lol:

So that was espn making an apology for us last week now these fuckin pond life bhastards are making a statement re us, who's going to talk for us next ? :sherlock:

Sectarian schooling in Scotland is to blame for all this. Normal kids are taught to respect other people's beliefs and ideals, those kids are taught they are superior to everybody else.

They are brought up being taught it is ok to lie, cheat and steal as long as they confess their sins on a Sunday, no harm done.

so true that it should be shouted from the mountain tops

What Part of all of this do they Not understand?

Honestly Scottish Football will never ever Move on whilst we have a Bitter Bitter Football Club driving an agenda of Hatred and Blatant Bigotry.

Their Statement smacks of Pure Bitterness and Lennon cant Hide it .

Found Guilty of an Administrative Error about the Loans not Payments , even though they where declared.But they are all trying to Spin it into something it wasn't and isn't.

Honestly even I can get it, but honestly this Country is a total, and utter Embarrassment.

We must Strive to get out of this Horrible Horrible cesspit of Hatred Jealousy and Bitterness , and Full fill our true Potential in a League that we can then have true Sporting Integrity .

There I said it .

Everyone Down South can see right through these Horrible Cretins in Scottish Football.

Adrian Durham can read them all like a book, and the very Fact they Rounded on a Giant when they where at our weakest just shows them up for what they are.

We should leave this Land asap if we get the opportunity.

In my view their response is what you expect from merchants of vile manipulation who are only satisfied when their view of matters prevails to the total exclusion of all other views. They have the appearance and behaviour of spoiled brats in the SPL playground where, without the counterbalance of Rangers, they become the bullies to whom the other SPL clubs must pay their respects by bowing to their wishes, including, it seems, a vow of silence and not daring to speak against them. Their interpretation of sporting integrity is, it seems to me, the only one they are prepared to hear - they engage in a dialogue of the deaf so that the only voices that matter to them are their own bitter, twisted voices.

And Charles and Ally talk about moving on? I don't think so when the merchants of active harm are still, it seems, prepared to keep the pot boiling. Time for Rangers to get more onto the front foot and demand the immediate resignations of Doncaster and Regan and their management teams; the immediate removal of the unlawful transfer ban; an investigation into what influence was exerted on SPL clubs by those who had a vested interest in stripping titles; and an investigation into the lack of competence and integrity shown by the SFA in the handling of all of this. Time for Charles and Jim T to up the ante on this sort of stuff. Apologies are not the answer. Quietly moving on is not the answer. Real damage has been done to Rangers - we are having to fight our way out of Div 3 and back up the leagues. This will take time and its cost us opportunities and that is not something that should simply be left aside as Rangers seeks to move on. Moving on, for me, means starting to put those SPL clubs who engage in active harm in their place off the pitch, as well as on the pitch when we meet them again.

In my view their response is what you expect from merchants of vile manipulation who are only satisfied when their view of matters prevails to the total exclusion of all other views. They have the appearance and behaviour of spoiled brats in the SPL playground where, without the counterbalance of Rangers, they become the bullies to whom the other SPL clubs must pay their respects by bowing to their wishes, including, it seems, a vow of silence and not daring to speak against them. Their interpretation of sporting integrity is, it seems to me, the only one they are prepared to hear - they engage in a dialogue of the deaf so that the only voices that matter to them are their own bitter, twisted voices.

And Charles and Ally talk about moving on? I don't think so when the merchants of active harm are still, it seems, prepared to keep the pot boiling. Time for Rangers to get more onto the front foot and demand the immediate resignations of Doncaster and Regan and their management teams; the immediate removal of the unlawful transfer ban; an investigation into what influence was exerted on SPL clubs by those who had a vested interest in stripping titles; and an investigation into the lack of competence and integrity shown by the SFA in the handling of all of this. Time for Charles and Jim T to up the ante on this sort of stuff. Apologies are not the answer. Quietly moving on is not the answer. Real damage has been done to Rangers - we are having to fight our way out of Div 3 and back up the leagues. This will take time and its cost us opportunities and that is not something that should simply be left aside as Rangers seeks to move on. Moving on, for me, means starting to put those SPL clubs who engage in active harm in their place off the pitch, as well as on the pitch when we meet them again.

Good post celtic are running the spl/scottish football and the mhedia like the north fuckin korean regime ! :sherlock:

The wording of that statement is designed to discredit the results of the commission and to pressure the SPL into appealing.

Pretty sad but hardly a surprise.

I'm sure I heard someone say that there is no appeal for this decision, which is a shame as I think we've been overly punished for a paperwork mistake, and all the other sanctions heaped down on us.

Even after this latest backwords witchunt still...

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering.

You ask, what is our policy?

I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us;

to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark,

lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word:

It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror,

victory, however long and hard the road may be.for without victory there is no survival."

No surrender

It genuinely fills me with a sense of relief that outwith the bitterness up here some commentators can see Celtic for what they are....The guy on talksport just ripped them apart.

Listen guys there's a bigger picture here, the death of Rangers was a necessary goal in the formation of an independent Catholic Scottish republic.

Every chance Salmond gets he says the ROI is the model, Cardinal O'Brien is there with the SNP commenting on every political point and how it aligns with his church.

Talks port are commenting on the sport aspect, what is going on here is nothing to do with sport.

Time for Traynor to unleash the dogs of war imho.

He's been in and around the media for 30 years now and no doubt knows every dirty shaddy bit of business done by knewco.

Time to spill the beans in the same dirty underhand way they have passed our confidential info around.

Attack is the best form of defence.