Lennon and celtics reaction to this exposes how much they

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shower of manky, smelly, horrible, inbred, bitter cunts. Fuck them. They have absolutely no right making any kind of comment on this situation.

And as for Lennon and his "I'll save it for another time" nonsense. He can ram that right up his farter.

The bit that really is getting on my t**ts is everyone referring the fact that they cannot understand how LNS could state that Rangers did not attain an unfair advantage by the use of EBTs. All news channels, all so called expert punters have said the same.

It is very simple, the key word is "unfair". By using EBTs Rangers no doubt increased their spending power, but as the FTT declared these as legal then they were open to all clubs in Scotland to use so any advantage we got was not unfair. It can only be declared unfair if you have an the abilty to do something which is closed to all others.

There were 2 managers shown at press conferences on tv tonight one acted with dignity and class the other behaved like an thug who wanted to fight. Well done Ally McCoist and shame on celtic for letting an ira chav front their club. If it had been any other club's manager behaving like the lurgan bigot did today at that press conference they would have been brought up on a charge of inciting trouble, I won't hold my breath on any action being taken against him but ! :sherlock:

A caller on clyde mentioned the scheme yella teeth were involved in with petta and co.

Quickly corrected from studio they are aware but it's unfounded for now and the bear is cut off.

If everyone is aware it's possibly happened but not sure, including the panels on these phone inns my question is this.

Q, If they are aware and pushing the point it's not proven to an extreme where it should not be said, why is it not being investigated. Would this not be newsworthy and the sort of thing that should be checked out.

A caller on clyde mentioned the scheme yella teeth were involved in with petta and co.

Quickly corrected from studio they are aware but it's unfounded for now and the bear is cut off.

If everyone is aware it's possibly happened but not sure, including the panels on these phone inns my question is this.

Q, If they are aware and pushing the point it's not proven to an extreme where it should not be said, why is it not being investigated. Would this not be newsworthy and the sort of thing that should be checked out.

Didn't know there was any doubt about it, thought it had been reported.

The bit that really is getting on my t**ts is everyone referring the fact that they cannot understand how LNS could state that Rangers did not attain an unfair advantage by the use of EBTs. All news channels, all so called expert punters have said the same.

It is very simple, the key word is "unfair". By using EBTs Rangers no doubt increased their spending power, but as the FTT declared these as legal then they were open to all clubs in Scotland to use so any advantage we got was not unfair. It can only be declared unfair if you have an the abilty to do something which is closed to all others.

The facts get lost in the hatred and bitterness unfortunately mate....we used a tax scheme deemed legal to pay incentives to players just like Celtic did with juninho. People don't see the link but a club offering a player a car, a house, image rights (nakamura)....it's the exact same thing...man utd are reportedly trying to do a deal for ronaldo where chevron (new sponsor) will pay half his wages...the Tims just can't grasp this is perfectly legal and happens all the time...we declared what we were doing to all and sundry, in our publicly accessible accounts...all we didn't do was pass on the letters we sent to the players instructing them how to access the money!

Embarrassed by nothing, offended by everything...complete classless scum

Arsenal's 'invincibles' used an EBT scheme that was just like ours. Are teams down South calling them cheats? is there a campaign of hate? Are rival teams demanding investigations? No. In fact, Arsenal's 'invincibles' squad won an award for being the best team in the EPL over the last 20 years. This just demonstrates the difference in attitude North and South of the border.

There's no doubt in my mind that Celtic hate Rangers. Not just the fans, but the manager, and their CEO. That club is pure poison.

Unfortunatelly the immigration hasn't stopped and I firmly believe they are now the majority religion in Glasgow. The census results due out in June will probably shock a few people.

People talk of mixed marriages.

The thing is, the offspring tend to brought up Catholic.

(Source - straw poll of half a dozen mxed marriages I know of)

they cut the guy of for not agreeing with the panel that it's just rumour to that affect

Delahunt said the Scheme used by these ex-Celtic players was only alleged (said without proof). The caller said that it wasn't alleged and that these schemes were real. Delahunt cut the caller off as he wasn't able to accept that Lennon's use of a tax avoidance scheme was alleged. Yet, people have been allowed to phone that show up and call Rangers cheats for over a year now as if it were fact.

Lennon accused Rangers of "financial doping" and wanted the matter investigated. Well it has been investigated and it was found that Rangers gained no on field advantage. That's not good enough for Lennon because he wants to see titles being stripped because he's a bigot and a Rangers hater. The only outcome Lennon was ever going to be happy with was one that damaged Rangers to the fullest extent.

I'm sure I heard someone say that there is no appeal for this decision, which is a shame as I think we've been overly punished for a paperwork mistake, and all the other sanctions heaped down on us.

The decision was that there was some wrong doing, ie we were guilty of something, hence the fine.

How would they appeal a guilty decision?

I can't believe Lennon had a dig at Rangers because we let Juventus train at Auchenhowie. He no doubt blames Rangers for the 3-0 defeat his team suffered at the hands of Juventus. Guy is a fucking loony.

Delahunt said the Scheme used by these ex-Celtic player was on alleged (said without proof). The caller said that it wasn't alleged and that these schemes were real. Delahunt cut the caller off as he wasn't able to accept that Lennon's use of a tax avoidance scheme was alleged. Yet, people have been allowed to call that show up and call Rangers cheats for over a year now as if it were fact.

Lennon accused Rangers of "financial doping" and wanted the matter investigated. Well it has been investigated and it was found that Rangers gained no on field advantage. That's not good enough for Lennon because he wants to see titles being stripped because he's a bigot and a Rangers hater. The only outcome Lennon was ever going to be happy with was one that damaged Rangers to the fullest extent.

tbh I'd just like this checked, even if they use 5% of the effort that they used on us would be suffice, does seem they don't want it questioned. But in this climate you would think the issue at least would be a talking point at some time in the shows.

Their hypocrisy is astounding and breathtaking in the extreme.As mentioned earlier, no other club has released a statement over the matter, so why did they feel the need to do so?

We knew they wouldn't be happy with the result, but to come out with such a vehement statement is like a poker player showing his cards.

Their mask has slipped, they have been shown to have no dignity, and I hope the footballing world look upon this club with disgust.

1.What the fuck did this have to do with the scum? why was lemmon asked about it and why did the scum feel the need to put out a statement?

2.Where's the statements from other SPL clubs?

1.Answer........ The scum were driving this whole senario from the start

2.Answer......... They dont care the scum were driving this farce from the start

Scotlands shame, we allowed a bunch of immigrants to take over our country

Listen guys there's a bigger picture here, the death of Rangers was a necessary goal in the formation of an independent Catholic Scottish republic.

Every chance Salmond gets he says the ROI is the model, Cardinal O'Brien is there with the SNP commenting on every political point and how it aligns with his church.

Talks port are commenting on the sport aspect, what is going on here is nothing to do with sport.

What the fuck you on? the death of Rangers? Fuck right off!