Lennon and celtics reaction to this exposes how much they

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it any wonder their supporters conduct themselves the way they do.

The leadership is on a par with the Vaticans, out of touch and fictional

Forget quitting Scotland, we should be chasing these vile immigrants back to their beloved Ireland..

Scottish football is in crisis, there is no place for illiterate impostors holding back decent folks from getting on with saving the great game

I wouldn't move to France and complain that their national anthem offends me, that is the problem here.

The problem is bigotry from the East End of Glasgow. Kids that go to non demonenational schools may support Aberdeen, St Mirren, Rangers etc. kids that go to sectarian schools support Celtic, it is institutional bigotry.

Is it any wonder their supporters conduct themselves the way they do.

The leadership is on a par with the Vaticans, out of touch and fictional

Forget quitting Scotland, we should be chasing these vile immigrants back to their beloved Ireland..

Scottish football is in crisis, there is no place for illiterate impostors holding back decent folks from getting on with saving the great game

Unfortunatelly the immigration hasn't stopped and I firmly believe they are now the majority religion in Glasgow. The census results due out in June will probably shock a few people.

I'm sure I heard someone say that there is no appeal for this decision, which is a shame as I think we've been overly punished for a paperwork mistake, and all the other sanctions heaped down on us.

Not sure about that. We had right of appeal to the SFA, it's unusual for only one side to be able to appeal a decision.

Hope you're right. Would they dare anyway?

After you have beaten a man into the dust, do you listen to his whimpering as you walk away? We won every conceivable point of law and overlooked some administration duties. What does it cost us to let them whimper about that for the world to see?

Not sure about that. We had right of appeal to the SFA, it's unusual for only one side to be able to appeal a decision.

if an appeal is lodged then it is abundantly clear(if not already) that celtic are running the show

if the sfa/spl really want scottish football to get back on its feet then this will be the end of it

They can't appeal the decision. It's not their investigation. The only people that could appeal the decision is the liquidators of the old holding company which is not going to happen. Just sit back and enjoy the meltdown. We took all the punsihment thrown at us and now play in the 3rd division. We did all this with dignitiy and class. They how ever have no class, no dignity and a lack of professionalism which is absolutely disgusting.

if an appeal is lodged then it is abundantly clear(if not already) that celtic are running the show

if the sfa/spl really want scottish football to get back on its feet then this will be the end of it

I agree, anyway how could the SFA rule on an issue they have already been complicit in attempting to preempt the judicial process? Then overrule judges and law lords.

Just talked myself into the opinion there will be no appeal.

I think everyone should calm down. The stripping of titles was the last and the big one they could throw at us. Personally i really feared this one. In a normal law abiding society this would be laughed out of court but as we know in the last 12 months there has been so much vindictiveness towards us and not much has gone our way.

I strongly disagree with Bill Mcmurdo saying some of our supporters suffered from paranoia and fear, i suffered from knowing so much was outrageously wrong with what has happened in the last 12 months and i feared the cabal would get their way again.

I say everyone should calm down because its over, our enemies have nothing left to try and pin on Rangers, we have come through and now its onwards and upwards.

The bile coming out from Hate FC makes me smile, its the poison from a defeated army.

In the last day or so there has been some great quotes in the press from Mark Hateley, Davie Weir and Alex Mcleish. Great Rangers who have spoken the truth and with the dignity associated with Rangers Football Club.

Could someone give clarification to neil lennon on the meaning of dignity please.

I'd like to see an official response from Rangers to the scum's statement mentioning some or all of the following points: -

1. Green was dragged before the discipinary committee for, it was alledged, questioning the integrity of the tribunal. Celtic's statement questions the tribunal's decision (it suggests they think it is ludicrous) and Lennon in his usual style hinted that he always thought Rangers would "get their way", which seems to undermine the integrity of the tribunal.

2. Given that the EBT scheme has been held to be legal it would be perverse to conclude that using it is cheating. The conclusion of the tribunal seems to be that had Rangers filed the side letters they would have been in the clear with the SPL. That being the case complying with the rule would have hd no impct on the money avilable to the club to pay for players.

3. Celtic's wage bill through every season in question was far and away bigger than Rangers. They lost those competitions because even with that advantage they weren't good enough to win them and it is pathetic that they would suggest otherwise.

4. Celtic also had an EBT and the payments into it were not disclosed. Hypocracy knows no bounds.

5. Its widely reported that Celtic and key Celtic players have used their own agressive tax mitigation schemes. Hypocritical bastards.

6. The Club has no interest in challenging the tribunal decision becuase it is of no consequence to it but had the Club been sanctioned we would be challenging the decision on the basis that the tribunal appears to have erroneously concluded payments from trustees into a trust were payments that required to be disclosed. This flies in the face of the tax tribunal decision.

7. Finally, a wee dig that its surprising that the lawyers who act for both Celtic and the SPL don't understand the SPL's own rules. If and when Rangers agree to go back into a top league with Celtic we will not accept the league body being represented by Harper Macleod.

Why should Celtic see fit to issue a statement in the first place

What's it got to do with them other than they have broke their cover that they were the driving force behind it all.

Have any other clubs seen fit to comment on the judgement................. nope.

!00% spot on

It's a statement out of sheer bitterness and bloodlust...their fans will lap up every word of it and all it really is is one thing, trying to fill their half empty stadium going forward.

The fact they've put out a statement is pathetic and embarrassing, they are the laughing stock of the football world now.

Charles Green will have an absolute field day with this!