SPL Accounts now available (bumped)

boss

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha that made me laugh

Highlight: Expected increase in TV revenues of 25% over the next 5 years :lol:

Yeah watching the sheep play dundee hivs is soo entertaining I think the whole of Britain will be on the edge of their seats!

if they hadn't stole our money they would be bust

Hmmmm. It was either 2-2.5mill they retained (can't mind), ans they have 1.2mill in the bank. So, they should actually be 1.3mill in the red right now.

And they just spent 200-350k on a fucked up paddle less boat of an inquiry.

I must be fucking dreaming. They have done all this to end up here!

WATP

BDO, the ball is yours.

Think of all the poor newsagents and clowns who are now suffering because of these thieving bastards.

Get these corrupt cunts into court.

I mean, where's the integrity of getting a huge salary increase out of the mouths of smaller companies...

I mean, where's the integrity of getting a huge salary increase out of the mouths of smaller companies...

What they pay their corrupt cabal has nothing to do with Rangers, that's an SPL issue.

Unless your inferring that they are using last seasons prize money to keep them afloat, which we all know is happening anyway!

Not rocket science, is it?

So, if BDO call in the owed funds from previous earnings from the SPHell, they would be immediately illiquid?

Or am I missing something?

WATP

You're missing the term " insolvent ". Illiquid is what you piss into timmy's pint when he's in the bogs.

Insolvent means they aren't capable of trading their way out of debt. It's the way septic were in the early 1990's until the " Bunnet " flew in from Canada.

Next years will make fun reading, I believe that' s the rush to change the leagues as an excuse to ditch spl

I agree, and the only reason they allowed this witch hunt of a tribunal to continue, irresponsibly spending money they could ill afford.

Highlights:

- Payments to clubs down by £1.6m (down 9%, which is booming in anyone's language!)

- Accounts approved by the Board 28 January but auditors didn't (wouldn't?) sign off until 27 February

- Balance sheet insolvent to the tune of £203,000

- Only £1.2m in the bank at the year end, prior year had £4m (i.e. clubs desperate to get money earlier)

- "Rangers FC was sold by The Rangers Football Club plc to Sevco Scotland Limited" (i.e. Club is separate to company)

- Directors' emoluments (mostly Doncaster) increased from £172k to £200k

- Deferred income down from £7.2m to £3.3m (i.e. pulled in as much income early as possible)

- No mention of the imminent dissolution if reconstruction occurs

- Expected increase in TV revenues of 25% over the next 5 years (I laughed!)

that last one - after I finished laughing - sounds like a 'going concern' statement!? To appease the auditors? and cover their insolvent asses!!?

Highlights:

- Payments to clubs down by £1.6m (down 9%, which is booming in anyone's language!)

- Accounts approved by the Board 28 January but auditors didn't (wouldn't?) sign off until 27 February

- Balance sheet insolvent to the tune of £203,000

- Only £1.2m in the bank at the year end, prior year had £4m (i.e. clubs desperate to get money earlier)

- "Rangers FC was sold by The Rangers Football Club plc to Sevco Scotland Limited" (i.e. Club is separate to company)

- Directors' emoluments (mostly Doncaster) increased from £172k to £200k

- Deferred income down from £7.2m to £3.3m (i.e. pulled in as much income early as possible)

- No mention of the imminent dissolution if reconstruction occurs

- Expected increase in TV revenues of 25% over the next 5 years (I laughed!)

Where's the creditors: i.e RFC monies for last season..... If they stated that, surely the sporting integrity mantle will force them to close.

The news we've been waiting for and expecting ..... the SPL is officially bust !

Time to step up the campaign for them to pay Rangers old co the prize money they're illegally withholding from last season. We need to get this into the mainstream media. That could be the final straw that breaks the SPL. Hopefully BDO will pursue this money for the creditors .... If not, the Rangers fighting funds should be used to take the SPL to court for this money now ! How ironic would this be ???

The SPL are corrupt, thieving, lying bastards ...oh and bigots.

All in the name of sporting integrity !!!