UEFA investigating Juve for fielding ineligible sub?

Apparently it's all over Twitter that one of Juve's subs at Porkheid wasn't registered.

Tell me these fuckers aren't going to sneak back in after being royally pumped? Hasn't this happened before?

Typical Celtic. No doubt they'll see this as justice after LNS.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's all over Twitter that one of Juve's subs at Porkheid wasn't registered.

Tell me these fuckers aren't going to sneak back in after being royally pumped? Hasn't this happened before?

What Anelka? Shalke tried the same with galatasary (Drogba) and got told where to go....at least that was the very next night and they drew...if there is anything in this, and I doubt it, it's just the tins clutching at straws...quite sad really!

Surely Juve are not so dumb to have buggered up the registration of a player?

Still, they just have to have faith, even in the undefensable. that's all they have, buoyed up by new technology whispering campaigns.

This one will be discredited rather quicker than the one they started against us.

Surely Juve are not so dumb to have buggered up the registration of a player?

Still, they just have to have faith, even in the undefensable. that's all they have, buoyed up by new technology whispering campaigns.

This one will be discredited rather quicker than the one they started against us.

Something to do with Anelka's registration from Shanghai not coming across in time for CL registration, apparently. He was supposed to play a domestic match before playing in Europe but his 1st game was against Celtic. Guy on Twitter says it's being orchestrated by Inter fans.

Is this an Inter/Celtic "speshul relationship"?

These fuckers are unbelievable.

It happened when they got humped by FC Sion

So it's not the whole tie they'd gain, just the 3-0 home slaughtering.

Still, it seems more like a twitter desperation hope thing to me, or rather I'd hope it is.

The Italian guy seems to think that they will get thrown out, and Celtic awarded the tie.