Some will just not move on

BEARGER

They are pathetic and their hatred will burn them all up.

This is the reason why we should strive to leave Scottish Football.

Scotland is full of small minded and inward looking people, and this is another reason why it will never improve in all aspects.

The schooling is to blame .

Couple that with the lies ,and false accusations made against us by the Mhedia propeganda machine , then we jave a toxic environment in Scpttish football .

All vrry sad one club can stir up so much trouble.

I was against leaving Scottish football, but you have to wonder if it's the only sensible option now.

Personally I'd boycott everyone of the fuckers from now on until forever. Every Rangers penny should go to our club. When we have an away game we should all pay to watch the reserves at Ibrox. The team will learn to prevail without our backing. NEVER forget.

It's fucked for me, I hate these cunts up here so much it just can't be doing me any good! That said I wont ever feel happy if Rangers remain in Scottish football my only hope of salvation is for Charles to wangle a move out of this bitter hovel.

Truly pathetic and tiresome bunch they really are. Would they not be better talking about the real issues in Scottish football right now which are:

Hearts and Dunfermline in grave danger of going bust.

Partick thistle putting their ground up for sale to clear debts.

Scottish national team that's not played in a major tournament for 14 years.

A top league that is uncompetitive and boring.

Falling attendances and income.

Seriously any sponser looking to put money into Scottish football must wonder what kind of mad house this place has become now, we've got Football phone-ins that never talk about Football, time we looked for a way out of this mad house and tried to move to another league.

After looking at that link and more importantly the following link that D'Art inserted in his latest blog,it really beggars believe at the stupidity and mental state of some people in Scotland.

If you could only see how people from afar view this,you would never admit to being Scottish.

fucking lunacy at its best.

Go check out the link from D'Art and see what is facing us. Moving on? yer fucking having a laugh.

http://www.splfansunited.com/2013/03/03/site-opening/