Jon Daly

Faircity

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a fucking horrendous move to me! This also shows the fact that we have NO scouting going on we should be using these few years to identify good quality young players to sign not donkeys from the SPL

Hardly a donkey.

Is this a Dunny exclusive?

yes gogzy absolutely, its from a source that i wish i could tell u, and u would believe me but he said " hes at kilmarnock to get fit for Rangers and sign on 1st sept. im will to tell any admin the source.!!

yes gogzy absolutely, its from a source that i wish i could tell u, and u would believe me but he said " hes at kilmarnock to get fit for Rangers and sign on 1st sept. im will to tell any admin the source.!!

We could sign both if McCulloch will be playing further back.

just tell me mate, I wont tell any of these peons :lol:

Kidding, thanks for the info. If boyd gets fit and starts banging them in then I would love to see him back home.

Naw, naw, naw, naw, naw just fucken naw. :anguish:

If this is true it just proves what we're arguing about recently. McCoist has no vision whatsoever, all he plans to do is punt it up the park, pure route one. If this is true, I want McCoist out, not even a chance to spend some money if this is the sort of player McCoist wants.

Seriously, the guys complaining based on his religion/nationality are no doubt the same cunts who got us in trouble at Berwick.

As long as the guy gives 100% and scores goals then I don't give a flying fuck where he's from, what foot he kick's with or if he's had dinner at the Vatican.

Grow the fuck up or fuck off. We don't need nor want you as Rangers fans.

PS. We will be signing Boyd anyway.

If Kyle leaves then Daily would be a better replacement. I think Daily is a better player than Kyle.

Like someone else said, it suggests route one football which I don't like. Plus, we have a target man in Jig I don't think we need another.

It would be good to piss off those pricks from Dundee (tu)