Grass on your 'best mates' or you will be banned - Charles Green

PRW.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: you're the biggest joke on this forum - internet hardman.

As I said, I'm glad you only exist on the internet. (tu)

I'll be at the game on Saturday, you can listen to it on the radio and froth at the mouth when you hear a loyalist song.

looks like we agree.

We agree in that I respect your right to state your opinion, even when your opinion is completely out of place.

I've found this debate very useful. I really think we're starting to uncover a major issue within the support; the thorny Ulster question.

As I said, I'm glad you only exist on the internet. (tu)

I'll be at the game on Saturday, you can listen to it on the radio and froth at the mouth when you hear a loyalist song.

I'll maybe be there to, dependent on work.

But sure, sing your songs you coward, if you cared enough you'd sign up to the armed forces and fight the IRA for real instead of being a wee pussy just singing a wee song about.

Imagine what these fans would of been doing this day if we didn't have our nasty songs. Looks like they were having a great day with the add ons.

I love it tbh.

That's one of my favourite videos on youtube. I missed that day because I was doing fucking exams the next day :anguish:

I'll maybe be there to, dependent on work.

But sure, sing your songs you coward, if you cared enough you'd sign up to the armed forces and fight the IRA for real instead of being a wee pussy just singing a wee song about.

I tried to sign up for the armed forces a few years back, unfortunately because I have epilepsy I am medically not allowed to join. Not that it's any of your business ofcourse.

Anyway, get back to your internet rant that you wouldn't have to balls to spout in public at Ibrox (probably because you wont be there mind you).

I tried to sign up for the armed forces a few years back, unfortunately because I have epilepsy I am medically not allowed to join. Not that it's any of your business ofcourse.

Anyway, get back to your internet rant that you wouldn't have to balls to spout in public at Ibrox (probably because you wont be there mind you).

I have family who served - i wouldn't disrespect them by singing i fought the IRA and was being put to death when i live a pampered life, workin in an office and going to the fitbaw.

If only i was as hard as you - trying to sign up to the forces and having pure loadsa baws :lol:

I have family who served - i wouldn't disrespect them by singing i fought the IRA and was being put to death when i live a pampered life, workin in an office and going to the fitbaw.

If only i was as hard as you - trying to sign up to the forces and having pure loadsa baws :lol:

Your patters shite. :lol:

I'll say it again, thank fuck you and your like, only exist on the internet. It's a big world out there, come out and tell everyone how you feel at Ibrox next time you hear a big bad song you don't like.

Epilepsy.gif

Your patters shite. :lol:

I'll say it again, thank fuck you and your like, only exist on the internet. It's a big world out there, come out and tell everyone how you feel at Ibrox next time you hear a big bad song you don't like.

why you gonna give me a kicking or something? Not to worry, you only sing songs about having the baws to stand up to what you believe in, you going to sing me to death, shitebag.

Cheers, I just done a break dance in work because eh you.

working at a computer, bet it's real cosy, does your office have central heating?

Bet you can't wait for the weekend to sing about fighting the IRA.

And that illustrates my point perfectly, embarassing.

Luckily I don't have photosynthesis (sp?) epilepsy, so you can take yer flashing lights and stuck them up yer brown eye. :D

If you really want to get me going, try and make me have de ja vu, that's a killer.