Grass on your 'best mates' or you will be banned - Charles Green

PRW.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I will grant you a level of intelligence - which just means you are being obtuse - you know the so gd and add ons that get the club into trouble - do you really need a proscribed song book ?

I don't see the issue with the club coming out and saying what can and can't be sung, or rather, just what can't be sung.

A sound bite and little more. Nothing to see here and certainly nothing to get offended by. Has to be seen to be fighting bigotry, as does everyone associated with the club (tu)

(tu) Spot on.

It's funny coz it seems the same people who don't believe Charles Green on other issues, claiming "he plays to the gallery", are the ones who have taken this statement, "grass on your mates", deadly seriously. What am I saying, it's not funny it's a clear pattern.

Secondly, if true then it's nonsense. I don't go to Rangers matches to police other fans. I go to support Rangers. If another fan is behaving inappropriately it is up to the stewards and police to deal with that person.

This (tu) im not paying ticket money to be a fuckin community warden inside Ibrox, stewards and police are paid to do a job, let them do it.

it is not Charles Green's Rangers. The rhetoric being used now intimates that he believes himself to be immune to criticism for anything we disagree with.

We don't tell tales on fellow bears.Most of us believe that the anti-singing laws are wrong and should be challenged probably politically and off field but singing certainly isn't a hanging offence.

Fuck me we have worse things to worry about.

Do not kill our spirit Charles. You cannot fail to notice that despite the large crowds, the atmosphere has been largely subdued tense and apprehensive over the last few weeks due to the poor poor attitude being displayed on that park.

Get your priorities right.

A word of advice to those jumping the gun here....at no stage has any fan at any meeting mentioned that green said this....I personally think he is just trying to make a point about the alleged sectarian singing to appease the media and shareholders....I may be wrong but i am pretty sure this is just a sound bite from a business perspective...

The thing is Mr Green ("No, call me Charles or Charlie!"), I was heading into Ibrox the other day in my little family 'putt-putt' motor down the M74 and a fucking Lamborghini shot past me on the outside lane doing, oh.....easily 150 m.p.h. and as he flashed past me I happened to notice a Rangers scarf lying on the parcel shelf behind the driver.

Naturally I was outraged as such bad driving is to be frowned upon and, well....as I said...I'd seen that Rangers scarf and we'd all get hell for his selfish actions, anyway.....so I slammed my foot down putting pedal to the metal and 'putt-putted' after him at a steady 69.75 m.p.h., which is well within the Law, in the hope that I could catch him and report him to the authorities and, of course, your good self Mr Green (sorry, "Charlie")....but he was long gone.

I do apologise deeply and sincerely for not helping the Police catch this evil man......please forgive me Charles.

Eh........can I keep my season ticket? <cr>

(tu) Spot on.

It's funny coz it seems the same people who don't believe Charles Green on other issues, claiming "he plays to the gallery", are the ones who have taken this statement, "grass on your mates", deadly seriously. What am I saying, it's not funny it's a clear pattern.

There is a pattern developing

A sound bite and little more. Nothing to see here and certainly nothing to get offended by. Has to be seen to be fighting bigotry, as does everyone associated with the club (tu)

which is fair enough. However there are ways of saying this. The "arrest my best mate" comment leaves a distinctly bad taste in the mouth.

i was brought up with the saying you don't shit on your own doorstep or grass on your own either.however shitting on our own is exactly what is happening with all the sectarian songs being sung.dont get me wrong am all for them and have stood shoulder to shoulder singing them in the past and still do when am in the right place but these days we are only causing problems for the club.so for 90mins we need to show we can step up and back the club

As part of this stricter authoritarian regime a new fans’ group will be set up called ‘The Brown Shirts’ whose job it will be to ‘Grass’ anyone they spot not towing the party line to the authorities.

They will wear distinctive uniforms (officers will be given a black jacket) with a large ‘G’ on their armband.

The ‘G’ stands for ‘Grass’....naturally.

It has been rumoured the Brown Shirts will be given CS Gas canisters to break up conversations they deem "inappropriate" but this has yet to be confirmed.

which is fair enough. However there are ways of saying this. The "arrest my best mate" comment leaves a distinctly bad taste in the mouth.

People taking the actual words too literally. He's basically saying, if you hear it and don't try and stop it, you're not doing the club any good.

If people haven't worked out Green is prone to an overstatement by now, I do wonder what on earth they've been doing.

Relax, it's just a throwaway line. Nobody is getting banned for not grassing up their mate

Looks like green is going to get hounded out and I am thoroughly ashamed of some bears actions, they preach what's right and proper and go around thinking they have all the answers. Such s shame.

Looks like green is going to get hounded out and I am thoroughly ashamed of some bears actions, they preach what's right and proper and go around thinking they have all the answers. Such s shame.

I think we are a long long way from Green getting hounded out.

I think we are a long long way from Green getting hounded out.

are we, I'm not so sure, I fully expect all this to be turned up a notch by all who see this as an.opportunity.

You see iv noticed poster on this thread adamantly in the past shout down paper articles and miss printing things and now it's this they are in full swing taking it in like it's gospel, funny that.

There is a pattern developing

IT's not a pattern mate. It is a campaign. Over the last week or two, the CG detractors have came out in force, and seem to be trying every trick in the bok to blacken his name.

KPLfishtank said he was at that meeting and CG did NOT say this.

Wanting to grass on our mates and get them jailed....

Oh Charlie boy you have done well so far...but is this the first nail in your coffin?

Any cunt that grasses their fans in will be walking a bloody tight rope...Charles has to learn that Glasgow tends to not be very keen on grassing cunts.