Grass on your 'best mates' or you will be banned - Charles Green

PRW.

“What I also said at the meeting [with supporters] is that if you’re stood next to the man [and] you are not seen to be policing that, ie putting your hand up and saying, ‘Arrest my best mate because of his sectarian chanting’ I’m going to ban you as well. I feel so strongly about it.

“This is something that we can stamp out, something that we can deal with and it has not place in society and definitely not in Charles Green’s Rangers.

http://www.telegraph...s-for-life.html

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, can anyone confirm it was CG who definitely said this and he explicitly said if you idled by you'd be banned too? I thought he only discussed life bans for those caught singing the banned songs [absolutely 100% agree with him on that].

Secondly, if true then it's nonsense. I don't go to Rangers matches to police other fans. I go to support Rangers. If another fan is behaving inappropriately it is up to the stewards and police to deal with that person.

Would you have posted it if it was good stuff from him?

I posted this as it was interesting.

What good stuff does he come away with? His moonbeams and false promises? Nah I wouldn't have posted them.

Zzzzzz. I'm beginning to give up on any hope of Rangers ever being mentioned in the paper or whatever solely for footballing reasons.

Extremely tiresome now. The sectarian singing shite was a few weeks ago. No fucking need to bring it back up again and for anyone who fails to see it we are Scotland's BIGGEST INSTITUTION and need to cut out all this sectarian shite. We are supposed to be setting an example not lowering ourselves to the level of mindless freak show bastards.

I hope one day soon this is sorted for the sake of our club.

I will not be grassing on my fellow fans.. for two reasons:

Who am I to turn round and tell a guy to stop singing.

Grassing on your own fans is not Rangers way It will end up getting you a sore one.

So sorry Charlie am out on this one watp

Well the guy only saved our Club from liquidation...

yes thats one way to see it, as seen from the fans eyes

from CG eyes he saw a good business opportunity...a chance to make a buck

otherwise he wouldnt have done it :pipe:

he is after all a businessman first and foremost

i may take some flack for this but i wouldn't consider him a rangers fan...

financial supporter yes...fan...no