Grass on your 'best mates' or you will be banned - Charles Green

PRW.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles, if that is truly your mind, time you were off and thanks for the memories!

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS WELCOME

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS CHALLENGED

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE ARE THE PILGRIMS MASTER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FUTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Are you going to post that at the end of all your posts?

FFS, it keeps me happy. Geez ah break!

The EBPBFB are a great flute band and their message is close to my heart, so I thought in the light of the great song debate tonight and for the many apologists and trolls, I thought I would just give it a light airing..

However, I must admit, my favourite band are the Shankill Protestant Boys Flute Band. Just sheer class.

.... and we will wait for the club before we decide to add new songs to our repitoire ? How often will the club be expected to update this list?

What ever happened to us fans taking responsibility - do we really need spoon fed ? Certain songs and add-on's bring the club into disrepute - and I am of the opinion only the more obstinate (or thick) elements of our support 'pretend' they don't know what they are.

Very condescending. If the club release a list and say, look lads these songs are no good. It removes all form of doubt, it also means that the "thick" fans are able to challenge the club directly on why the songs can't be sung. What would the problem with that be?

.... and we will wait for the club before we decide to add new songs to our repitoire ? How often will the club be expected to update this list?

What ever happened to us fans taking responsibility - do we really need spoon fed ? Certain songs and add-on's bring the club into disrepute - and I am of the opinion only the more obstinate (or thick) elements of our support 'pretend' they don't know what they are.

I'm obviously a thicko, maybe you can help me.

Are We're Coming, Daddy's Uniform, Build My Gallows and Crossmaglen allowed?

Cheers.

I'm obviously a thicko, maybe you can help me.

Are We're Coming, Daddy's Uniform, Build My Gallows and Crossmaglen allowed?

Cheers.

never seem or heard anyone's moaning or complaining about these songs - I suspect you know very well what is and isn't allowed - so I suspect ur not thick just stubbornly obtuse

never seem or heard anyone's moaning or complaining about these songs - I suspect you know very well what is and isn't allowed - so I suspect ur not thick just stubbornly obtuse

I've read some people say BMG is not to be sung and some who say it's allowed, which is it?

Daddy's uniform and We're coming mention h***, apparently that might not be allowed?

Crossmaglen mentions the IRA which is the problem with BMG.

It's not as black and white as you make out. If there was a list we would know what we can and cant sing.

I've read some people say BMG is not to be sung and some who say it's allowed, which is it?

Daddy's uniform and We're coming mention h***, apparently that might not be allowed?

Crossmaglen mentions the IRA which is the problem with BMG.

It's not as black and white as you make out. If there was a list we would know what we can and cant sing.

OK If you need a proscribes songsheet - go ahead - but actually it sounds like you just want a list of songs you cant sing - I'll make it easy - just dont sing anything with any political or religious leanings and you will not get into trouble - songs about FOOTBALL and our FOOTBALL team - rather than some stupid cause or religion - Keep it about the football and no-one gets into trouble - not you, me or the club. Now it really is that simple!

OK If you need a proscribes songsheet - go ahead - but actually it sounds like you just want a list of songs you cant sing - I'll make it easy - just dont sing anything with any political or religious leanings and you will not get into trouble - songs about FOOTBALL and our FOOTBALL team - rather than some stupid cause or religion - Keep it about the football and no-one gets into trouble - not you, me or the club. Now it really is that simple!

Nah yer alright.

shit never realised Charles Green was the glue holding us all together :lol:

I never said that, but our last two ownership regimes have broken up after varying contributions to our financial collapse. After that I wouldn't mind some stability in the boardroom, and the CEO who has been the front of the current regime from the start leaving after about 9 months in the job is just more upheaval.

You're entitled to not like his comments but calling for him to go is a reaction way over the top, surely you know that deep down?

Very condescending. If the club release a list and say, look lads these songs are no good. It removes all form of doubt, it also means that the "thick" fans are able to challenge the club directly on why the songs can't be sung. What would the problem with that be?

Even if the club did you would still have people moaning saying why aren't we allowed to sing that and why? Then sing it regardless.

We all know what can and can't be sung. 99% of the songs we sing are fine but that number lowers when the add ons are added.

I never said that, but our last two ownership regimes have broken up after varying contributions to our financial collapse. After that I wouldn't mind some stability in the boardroom, and the CEO who has been the front of the current regime from the start leaving after about 9 months in the job is just more upheaval.

You're entitled to not like his comments but calling for him to go is a reaction way over the top, surely you know that deep down?

It's not just his comments, it's his overall arrogance, thirst for a cheap buck and constant bleating out to the media like he's Mr. Rangers - the guy just loves the sound of his own voice.

I mean refering to yourself in 3rd person at the same time issuing threats to innocent fans, because this is 'Charles Greens Rangers'.

Charlie boy has become too big for his boots imo, if he did step down i'd thank him for his hard work, but it would be for the best to let the likes of Murray, Walter and others at boardroom level get on with the job quietly in the background.

Even if the club did you would still have people moaning saying why aren't we allowed to sing that and why? Then sing it regardless.

We all know what can and can't be sung. 99% of the songs we sing are fine but that number lowers when the add ons are added.

No we don't, otherwise a list could be easily produced and maintained.

I can go through the "grey area" songs again if you insist? There are plenty of them.