Grass on your 'best mates' or you will be banned - Charles Green

PRW.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought has crossed my mind too ... perhaps he thought we would be back in the spl and Europe much sooner than it appears we will be?

So he's gone round the world to meet fans in the last month only to be looking for a way out now? Would be odd to say the least.

So, at the moment..we have a fellow bear who was at the meeting saying quite clearly CG did not say that.

We have a bear saying Rangers refuse to give a list of songs (my recollection of 2007 includes the wee blue book..)

Ive usually found an effective way of keeping out of trouble is to ask

"would I do/say this if .............. was standing right next to me? (insert whoever is appropriate in the gap!!)

We all know that common sense is not that common.....and returning to 2007, a quote of the time was "Are Gers fans so stupid that they need a book to tell them what songs they shouldn't be singing?"

And for those looking for a Banned List....you will wait a long time. No-one will ever issue such a list for the simple reason, as soon as you do it is out of date. I could then make up a new song, full of sectarian lyrics, and then shout..But its not on the banned list!

Can you send me the list over of banned songs then? Seems myself and many many others somehow missed it.

being an atheist I'm all that's wrong with this support so kindly fukk off

So he's gone round the world to meet fans in the last month only to be looking for a way out now? Would be odd to say the least.

I'm saying he definitely wants to leave but he has been more negative since the successful share issue. It's not outwith the bounds of possibility that he played to the gallery to make sure we turned up in huge numbers before he went to the stock exchange. I'm not saying that's true but it is a possibility

I'm saying he definitely wants to leave but he has been more negative since the successful share issue. It's not outwith the bounds of possibility that he played to the gallery to make sure we turned up in huge numbers before he went to the stock exchange. I'm not saying that's true but it is a possibility

He still needs high season ticket numbers next season for his business plans so that logic is flawed to say the least.

Besides, the fans meetings I referred to just happened last month.

I don't see the issue with the club coming out and saying what can and can't be sung, or rather, just what can't be sung.

.... and we will wait for the club before we decide to add new songs to our repitoire ? How often will the club be expected to update this list?

What ever happened to us fans taking responsibility - do we really need spoon fed ? Certain songs and add-on's bring the club into disrepute - and I am of the opinion only the more obstinate (or thick) elements of our support 'pretend' they don't know what they are.

Like I say who knows what is in his mind but if he starts attacking the core beliefs of so many supporters for no other reason than to appease the scummy mhedia he may find the season tickets harder to sell than he thinks

what core beliefs has he attacked

Thats just you frothing at the gash in hope.

Charles, if that is truly your mind, time you were off and thanks for the memories!

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS WELCOME

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS CHALLENGED

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE ARE THE PILGRIMS MASTER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FUTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Charles, if that is truly your mind, time you were off and thanks for the memories!

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS WELCOME

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS CHALLENGED

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE ARE THE PILGRIMS MASTER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FUTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Isnt the clue in the first line.