What do you think about the singing

bilko89

What do you think about the singing  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the "bad songs" to stop at games?

• Yes
    • No

I personally do want them to stop. Sing until your heart is content outside the stadium, in pubs etc ... but once inside the ground, our behavior becomes the football club's responsibility. I would sacrifice the singing in order to safeguard my club against fines, exclusion from Europe and whatever punishment that gets made up for us (SFA have previous) I know them across the city seem to get away with murder but if we know we won't, why continue to do it and harm the club we all love and support?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what we need.

It's like X factor in here

:D

Derek can sing - Cry me a river.

Always happy to be of service :D Just seems to be a mixed reaction to all this and wanted to see everyones views in one place

yes I want songs/chants regarded as offensive or secterian.

I also want songs like the Sash, Derry's Walls, GSTQ to continue in full voice.

I also want TBB back with the line changed.

Exact same here mate. TBB has one "offensive" line in it. Change it and no one can complain (although they will try).

What we want and what is becoming illegal are two different things....I have no issue with any song and think its ridiculous that the world has became so PC (on the surface at least) however that's the way it is and rebelling against that will only incriminate the individual and the club and its not worth it....

I love a sash bash but I realise if it is going to damage the club its got to stop.

We as a club need to be inclusive to everyone in the days of having to raise funds from investors and our enemies will highlight every little misdemeanor.

I love a sash bash but I realise if it is going to damage the club its got to stop.

We as a club need to be inclusive to everyone in the days of having to raise funds from investors and our enemies will highlight every little misdemeanor.

Definitely. Yesterday with that tit asking the hospice if they had received our donation from the Scumdee United game, yes it slapped him in the face asking as we had donated 100K more, but it shows the lengths these pricks will go to tarnish the name of Rangers. Us singing "sectarian" songs on national television is playing right into their hands.

Bad songs lol

The men of Scotland are turning odder by the day...Soon we will be walking about with pinny's on and our wives will be telling us to get back in the kitchen.

:lol: it was meant to be sarcastic mate

Bad songs lol

The men of Scotland are turning odder by the day...Soon we will be walking about with pinny's on and our wives will be telling us to get back in the kitchen.

...Naw..we,ll be walking into Ibrox with our bellys full of butterflies....the ones who would,nt learn will be watching on the telly...i know where i,ll be.

What do you think about the singing??

Personally I thought much of it was off key and there were too many moments that were a bit pitchy. Felt the bands did well with the arrangements though. :000000082:

:lol: to think Simon Cowell gets paid millions to say that as well

this shouldnt even be up for discussion.

sing Rangers songs nuthin else

dont know why this debate is goin on, 1 game at berwick these people went mental, has been amazing this season, even wolverhampton town is startin to get sung !! heaven!!!!

I want for everyone to be able to sing whatever the fuck they want without risk of the jail. but since that clearly will never happen in Salmonds Scotland. Then I would settle for a list of which songs are banned, then going from there.