What do you think about the singing

bilko89

What do you think about the singing  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the "bad songs" to stop at games?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very leading question.

What exactly do you mean by bad songs? If you mean true Loyalist Orange songs, tim you were moving along.

BTW: What authority is saying true Loyalist Orange songs are banned and that we can get fined for them?A very suspect poll indeed!

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS WELCOME

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS CHALLENGED

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE ARE THE PILGRIMS MASTER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FUTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

A suspect poll? Because I asked who wanted the songs we have been punished for in the past to stop? I'm afraid I care more about Rangers Football Club than a few songs.

FFS, now true Loyalist Orange songs are prejudiced and bigoted?

No fucking wonder we are easy pickings with the number of apologists around.

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FURTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

One in five want's to sing these songs, despite the evil kabal using this and any other chinks in Rangers armour to stick the knife in....If you think that's right your not only an utter cunt but in my opinion not a Rangers man.

Youre a prick

FFS, now true Loyalist Orange songs are prejudiced and bigoted?

No fucking wonder we are easy pickings with the number of apologists around.

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FURTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

If that's a direct reply to me, I'd love to see where you have got the bit in bold from?

I've sang the songs myself ffs but if they are getting my club into bother, why continue?

I voted no as they will not stop once these songs are banned, they will just pick a new bunch of songs to be offended by. Nobody is complaining because they are offended they are complaining because they hate us and want us destroyed.

They have already, remember the hookie cookie, they wanted people arrested if caught singing it.

A suspect poll? Because I asked who wanted the songs we have been punished for in the past to stop? I'm afraid I care more about Rangers Football Club than a few songs.

You haven't answered my initial question, so pray tell what ''bad'' songs to which you elude.

Appears you care more about peado fc.

Is there a jesuit in the house!

You haven't answered my initial question, so pray tell what ''bad'' songs to which you elude.

Appears you care more about peado fc.

Is there a jesuit in the house!

Wit?? I've not mentioned them in my discussion with you <cr>

And to answer your question, any one that mentions the word fenian, fuck the pope etc.. things we have been punished for in the past. I'm not against any of the songs as I have said above, I sing them myself. But singing them in a football ground, when you know your club will probably be punished for it, is shooting ourselves in the foot if you ask me.

Damned if you do lads and damned if ya don't. UEFA are blinkered when it comes to what is acceptable.

I have yet to hear a celtic or roi game where pro ira songs aren't heard, do we hear of fines????

TBB is really the only one there might be an issue with imo.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted no as in a perfect world we should be allowed to sing whatever Rangers related songs we want in the confines of a football stadium. Unfortunately the reality is that to sing some of these songs now constitutes a criminal offence with possible repercussions for the club. The muppets who govern our game and those that govern the country won't be happy till a home goal at Ibrox is greeted with a ripple of polite applause.

I think all songs should stop as it is completely unnecessary and does nothing but distract from the football itself.

Majority of people can't even fucking sing either and it's awful.

Hardly X Factor :lol:

Even the most 'hardened' supporter of our more 'poltically incorrect' songs must realise that we simply hand our critics and detractors a stick to beat us with - over and over, again and again. We can maintain our protestant identity, culture and Britishness without singing these songs. Time to develop some new, and rousing ones.

Divide and conquer a tactic as old as the world ... our enemies know we have enough handwringers in our support to cause problems if enough pressure is applied

our enemies know we have enough idiots who will sing on regardless of the damage to the club and hide behind the premise they didn't know what were 'bad' songs