If Jon Daly signs for Rangers

I genuinely didn't know that. I'm not backing down on my opinion on this, however I feel it better if admin could please delete this thread, I mean what I said but I know it's better if this thread is deleted.

That awkward moment when you realise you've made a cunt of yourself.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are now at the stage where some fans are DESPERATE for a ROI player in our starting 11 no matter how shite he is.

Why would anyone want a shite player.

Is he better than Kyle and Sandaza? I'd say so.

I genuinely didn't know that. I'm not backing down on my opinion on this, however I feel it better if admin could please delete this thread, I mean what I said but I know it's better if this thread is deleted.

So you'll be handing your season ticket back then? Seen as there's a 'republican' within our ranks! Or does your opinion only stand for Jon Daly?

I think we are now at the stage where some fans are DESPERATE for a ROI player in our starting 11 no matter how shite he is.

It's always going to used as an excuse to bash Rangers over the head with by the real bigots from the east end.

We've signed players from ROI before but the Kerryfail st Tax experts/Lawyers/accountants/financial ombudsmen will always spread lies that we have not to try and damage the club. I would not sign Daly as he's baws but i would play the young boy Smith just to get this crap off our back once we wrap up the league.

Indeed it would hurt them more if we did have a ROI player in our team, i can't recall the players name but an article came out a few years back about a player from ROI wanting to sign for us in the 80s and him getting death threats from that other mob.

It's always going to used as an excuse to bash Rangers over the head with by the real bigots from the east end. We've signed players from ROI before but the Kerryfail st Tax experts/Lawyers/accountants/financial ombudsmen will always spread lies that we have not to try and damage the club. I would not sign Daly as he's baws but i would play the young boy Smith just to get this crap off our back once we rap up the league.

Indeed it would hurt them more if we did have a ROI player in our team, i can't recall the players name but an article came out a few years back about a player from ROI wanting to sign for us in the 80s and him getting death threats from that other mob.

Damien Duff would have been a good player.

People are quick to say Rangers haven't signed a player from the republic etc... but what they don't tell you is if we were intersted in a player from the republic he wouldn't sign because of all the hassle that he would get from his family / friends or he is a bigot himself.

So it works 2 ways but you never here this side of the story from the media.

Off topic nothing to do with where he's from but i think John daly if we sign him is going to be the new sandaza. played well and scored goals for his former club then comes to us and struggles.

exactly this.

Its his final big pay day.

Another James Beatie perhaps.

People are quick to say Rangers haven't signed a player from the republic etc... but what they don't tell you is if we were intersted in a player from the republic he wouldn't sign because of all the hassle that he would get from his family / friends or he is a bigot himself.

So it works 2 ways but you never here this side of the story from the media.

Ask Ray Houghton . Souness had him primed to come but he couldn't bear the hassle it would have brought.

You think I've made a cunt of myself here you wantae see what I've said on Facebook :( Absolute walloper when drunk!

Hide under the bed it's the only place PC plod dont look. quick i'll count to 5 and by then you would have mysteriously gone.